• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Team Star 2: The Hidden Secret

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
Whoo! Sequel time!=3

!!!WE NEED COMMANDER SATURN, COMMANDER MARS, COMMANDER JUPITER, AND SOME GALACTIC GRUNTS THANKYOU. IT IS UNKNOWN AT THE MOMENT WEATHER WE STILL NEED CYRUS BECAUSE I FORGOT IF THE SPOT WAS FILLED OR NOT.!!!

PLOT:
'After Neptune, Talon, Furyclaw, Yuuka, Atemu, Sean, Ryan, Sasha, Blaze, Kira, Flare, and Thorn saved the world from ending by Dialga and Palkia's fighting, everyone wonders the seret behind "Team Star's" bravery. What are they hiding? How will Team Galactic react? What does Commander Saturn have to do with this? What's Neptune's real name? Humans are becoming suspicious. Meanwhile, Neptune makes her return, with a new pokemorph of Arceus by her side. 'Team Star' starts on a rescue mission for Lightning, she's been captured by Team Galactic! While on this 'mission' Neptune and her friends have the ultimate face-off... With Lightning.'

!!SOME PLOT CREDIT GOES TO DARKSONG, FOR THE LIGHTNING IS CAPTURED THING... YEAH, THANK HER, SHE'S AWSOME.^^!!

Rules
1.No Godmodding(kinda obvious)
2.No charactar control
3.THIS TAKES PLACE ONE YEAR AFTER THE TEAM STAR RPG, IF YOU ARE NEW, PLEASE READ AT LEAST THE PLOT!
4.Have fun.=3
5.PO is allowed in this one, hurrah.

FORM(Pokemorphs):
Name:
Pokemon mixed with:
Appearence/Image:
Personality:
Ability(s):OPTIONAL!=D
Moves:

Form(human):
Name:
Party(no legendarys.):
Personality:
Appearence/image:
Other:

!!!A note: If playing Commander Saturn, Mars or Jupiter, please match their real teams, you may add Pokemon, same with Cyrus.!!!

Mine:
Name:Neptune
Pokemon mixed with:Articuno
Apperence/image:
frlgemtrex005.png

Personality:PO
Moves:Blizzard, Ice Beam, Sheer Cold, Powder Snow

Members:
Shadowstar/Articuno/Neptune
shadow_lugia/Lugia/Thorn
Bakuphoon/Gratina/Ryan Gold
Cryiptca/Suicune/Blazing Wind
Darksong/Raikou/Lightning
Yuuka/Full Metal Cookies
Talon Orre/Eeveeon25

Last edited:
Name: Thorn
Pokemon mixed with: Lugia
Personality: Thorn is mainly happy and upbeat. She likes to make people laugh and doesn't really worry all that much. However, due to puberty, she has been getting a bit moodier at times lately.
Special ability: Flying, being able to swim underwater for long times
Appearence/image:
dptr066.png
Except with wings coming out of the shoulders
Moves: Aeroblast, Calm Mind, Recover, Psychic

Name: Ryan Gold
Pokemon mixed with: Giratina
Personality: Likes to be alone. Does not like to talk. And when he talks, he doesn't say much. His mood varies.
Special ability(s): Go through dimensions, fly, change to origin form.
Appearence/image:
RyanGoldNormalForm.png
Normal forme.
RyanGoldOriginform.png
Origin forme.
Moves: Dragon Claw, Shadow Force, Aura Sphere, Earth Power

Name: Furyclaw
Pokemon mixed with: Groudon
Personality: She is calm and friendly. She will do anything to protect her teammates and will be furious if they are injured.
Special abilites: She has Groudon's abilities.
Appearence/image:
FuryclawMorph.png

Yes, I know it's bad, but it's my second one. So I still have a long way to go ;\
Moves: Earthquake, SolarBeam, Eruption, Fissure

I'll be different this time.
Name: Lightning
Pokemon mixed with: Raikou
Appearance/Image: Well, she has Raikou's stripes, thunder cloud and tail, and also fangs.
Personality: PO
Ability(s): Can cause large thunderstorms.
Moves: Extrasensory, Thunder Fang, Crunch, Reflect

Accepted all! I'm just gonna go ahead and start this, but sobody else starts, okay?

----BEGIN!----

Lightning stirred in her sleep. She had a nightmare where she was almost burned alive by Entei, but had managed to flee. Now she bumped her head into a tree, and her eyes flew open. "Ow!" she cried. After shaking her head, the Raikou morph (currently fully Raikou) realized that she was awake. "Did I say that aloud?" she turned half-human and looked at the sky. The sun was just rising. Lightning thought it was beautiful. She sat down and watched the natural display while waiting for the others to wake.

((Oh, uh, Shadowstar. Do you mind if I change my character? Or should I stick with Furyclaw?))

((Okay. Mind if I repost it?

Name: Blazing Wind (or just Wind)
Pokemon mixed with: Suikun (Suicune for those of you who like to spell it that way)
Appearance/Image: Wind has Suikun's head, mane, white ribbon-tail-things, and hind legs. Her neck, torso and arms are normal.
Personality: PO
Abilities: When full Suicune, she has its abilities (purifying water, etc.). Also, she can breathe water and ice even when she's not.
Moves: Extrasensory, Hydro Pump, Bubble Beam, Aurora Beam))

((Yay!))

Blazing Wind awoke in the grass, her head resting on her hands. She stood up on two legs and walked around, and then saw a Raikou Pokemorph. Wind didn't know what to do about it, so she did nothing. "Hi," she whispered, to see if the Pokemorph could hear her.

Neptune was looking down at the human world. Arceus had given her a choice a week ago to go back or stay. "I'll go." she murmured, as she flew down to where two pokemorphs were talking. "Guess who!"

may i still join?
Name:Silver
Pokemon mixed with:Pachirisu
Appearence/Image:
dbl2xk.png
sorry about the bucket it just wont go away.
Personality:kind,likes a good battle,likes to have fun,likes cool stuff :D
Ability(s):static
Moves:Spark,Discharge,Thunder,Charm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom