• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

"Very well." Ryan said. He took his foot back from the dimensional port and closed it. "Now, I heard you talking about Arceus being in another dimension." He said. "Well, seeing as I can travel through dimensions, I can help you. The only problem is that I don't know what dimension Arceus is in." He stopped talking. It was a long time since he had talked that much.

He changed himself back to human form.

"Of course it would be easier to just sommon Arceus to this dimention. I would be able to do that."

"If any of you other two want to join our group, just say so! You don't need to wait with your hand raised until the teacher calls on you!" Talon said jokingly. "So what are your names? And what's YOUR name, Giratina guy?"

Furyclaw looked at the newcomer who had just closed the dimensional hole. "Wow," she said quietly. "Giratina is cool. It also makes cool noises, as I've heard. But I've never seen anything quite like this."

((uh, I'm gonna be gone this weekend, so if the group goes some where, just have me go with you, and if there's a fight, you could have me fly around using Thunderbolt or something))

"Of course, only it's more fun to join a group without them knowing. You get a unique perspective of the group that way that way. Not that I care much about joining your group anyway, but I've nothing better to do. Sean Terry by the way, and as you can probably tell i'm part Rayquaza," he said, holding up his helm.

They woke up then.

"My name is Ryan Gold. Just call me Ryan." Ryan said, then turned to the Articuno Morph. "How are you going to summon him?"

((Btw, my brother will join as Moltres, okay?))

They still seem to be prone to ignoring each other though, Sean mused.

He turned to the new arrival.

"So who are you then," he asked

((My bros nickname here is Hoeruo.))

"Did you talk to me?" Ryan looked at Sean. "I'm Ryan Gold. Call me Ryan." He yawned. "I'm a bit hungry too. I'm going into my dimension and get some food." He said, then opened a dimensional hole again and stepped in it, he transformed into his Origin form. "Good to be home." He left the port open a bit, so that the other morphs would be able to call him.

Last edited:

Ryan saw a Pikachu. In this world, pokèmon were dark coloured, normaly black, with red eyes. Seeing as a Pikachu wasn't enough to saturate him, he caught it and looked for more. He found a Flaafy, and killed it. With the dead Flaafy and Pikachu, he went back to the human world.

He closed the port, and started to skin the dead pokèmon.
I wonder why I have even stayed with these morphs so long. They are'nt any special, and the Articuno said that they might not even need me. He thought.
Maybe, just maybe, it was to have company. After all, I've been alone for millions of years. Maybe... maybe I should get some friends.

"HEY!!!" Said Blaze annoyed

"You go fishing and you don't invite me? Well what if I want to go fishing!? Hmm!? How rude of you to not invite me!" said Blaze angrily. He walked over uninvited to where Neptune and Talon where standing and crossed his arms "Hmph!" Moaned Blaze

Nooo! If I join I have to be a human T.T And I wanted to be Moltres *Sniff* Oh well. Then I guess I wont join anyways :[ Sorry for bothering you.

Sean sighed and shot upwards into the upper atmosphere. Drifting on the edge of space, he began to filter the chemicals he needed from the thin air. Drifting closer to the sun, he reflected on what lay ahead.

If they're going to try to fix the world, then pretty soon they're going to need to work as a team, instead of this game of follow the leader.

Back
Top Bottom