• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Team Star**DONE**

Re: Team Star

Furyclaw took a piece of the fish and ate it bite by bite. "This is good," she said. "Nice catch. I sure was hungry."

Flare said, "I'm hungry too." Once she touched the ground, she turned back into human and waited for someone to get her food.

"Thanks," Flare muttered, and breathed flames all over it before eating the burnt fish.
"What? I like it burnt!"

Furyclaw laughed and continued eating her fish. "So when do we leave?" she asked Neptune.

"No idea," said the Lugia morph, who was back in normal human form and had eaten all the fish since no one had accepted.

Sean decided it was time to return to the surface. Turning his head downwards, he began to rapidly accelerate. Ah he did his helmet began to heat up, and the air ahead of it began to glow. Then he burst out of the upper atmosphere, the heat faded away and Sean accelerated to full speed, aiming at the point he had left the group. As he reached the ground, he turned up, stopped, and sank to the ground, removing his helm and changing into human form.

Furyclaw whined in her head, but reluctantly laid down on a clean patch of grass and fell asleep.

They'll all just go to sleep then. But I suppose they're not at risk, at least not as far as any of us are aware. Still, having a gaurd never hurt anyone. I won't sleep anyway.

Sean settleld on the edge of the group, watching along the road.

The Next Morning Neptune woke up early. She went to the river to catch some fish and then to the forest to gather some berries.

When Furyclaw's eyes opened, Sean and Neptune were gone. She didn't worry, though; they were probably down by the river. Furyclaw sat up and waited for them to return.

Thorn had also woken up early and gone to river. She saw some rich, goopy mud, and she scooped some up in her cupped hands, then ran up to Sean and shouted, "Merry Christmas!" splattering it in his face and laughing histarically.

When Neptune returend, she had some fish, oran berries, pecha berries, rawst berries, cheri berries, and, for herself specificly, mago berries.

Back
Top Bottom