• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 0_o thread

IT WAS SNOWING HERE IN THE MORNING. O.o

It's ironic, I was asking for snow before I went to bed so we'd miss school. I guess I was lazy..x3

We still went, as it was a light dusting, but yeah.

Oh, I just remembered something;

My sister and I watched Barney for no apparent reason a few days ago. Yep, Barney.

The first thing we noticed was Barney's somewhat deeper voice. Then we got into the better part of the episode:

Barney randomly shows up and three little kids, two boys and a girl, go "BARNEY!! :D" They all hug him and Barney's just like, "Hi, David! Hi, Jackson!"

And then, in this horribly creepy voice, he says, "Oh, hello, Laura."

RUN AWAY, LAURA!!!

^...NOW I get why those guys at school said that Michel Jackson was Barney in disguise...O_o

We finally got to our computer lab today, and a guy typed in spices. The first thing that came up: A spice forum.

It's apparently blocked. For..lack of taste. <,<

Nice. XP (my friend was horrified when I told her about the Barney thing)

I checked the e-mail for my screenname (which I use for various places, including here) and discovered an e-mail in my spam folder.

It basically was from some girl who wanted to be in a "lasting relationship" with me. o.o *scared*

..O_o RUN
I remeber there was this GIANT chain letter about saving the monkeys in my inbox.
No seriously, about 470 people signed it, and sended it. It enede with:
"If you do not send this letter within a day's time to three people, a dead,wicked bear will bludgeon your insided and your soul."
WTF.

^And..he-ere's the kicker: It's a girl I know from school, that is one of the few people that I don't actually dislike for all eternity, that started the letter. She hates scary stuff and is all religious and kinda closed up, so..I don't wanna know WHERE she got the bear from.O_O

oh dear god I just took the color test and it nearly perfectly described me

"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."
Yup.

"Always trying to make a good impression on others, but doubtful he is succeeding. Feels he has the right to everything he hopes and dreams of and becomes annoyed and helpless when things don't go his way. Is troubled by the very thought of failure which leaves him feeling miserable. Always sees himself as the victim as if everyone treats him poorly and he never is given his fair share. Feels his failures are no fault of his own, but due to the shortcomings of others."
holy shit - except for the blaming on others part. I do that sometimes, but usually I blame myself. What REALLY scares me is that I actually blamed someone else for something today. (To my credit, though, it was their fault.)

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.
Whoa shit this is accurate.

"Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries he may not be able to do the things he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore his confidence."
Even when it contradicts itself, it's accurate.

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.
This is the only really inaccurate part. I don't take offence to much, I'm not arrogant (well I don't think I am anyway), and... well seriously everyone knows I'm a softie, not just my friends.

"Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity, as long as there is not a lot of conflict or emotional difficulty."
that sexual part is true with pretty much all guys

"Needs peaceful surroundings. Looking for relief from stress, conflict, and arguments. Tries to control potentially harmful situations and arguments by treading lightly. Is sensitive, emotional, and has an eye for detail."
Sweet jesus.

Disappointed because his hopes have not come to pass and he fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. He tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.
The first part is so damn accurate it's actually scary.

Lack of energy leaves him unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on him. He feels powerless which leaves him agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from his struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.
it's too true ; ;

seriously. If you haven't taken it yet, do it now.

Honestly, that sounds like what I got, but reworded. Either me and you are really similar, or it's a phony.

The first thing I saw when I opend platinum up was Spanish and then the lawnmower romtom. I think its a omen

Oh, that's what always appears first when you open Platinum; a Rotom form and Spanish. I got Frost~

Oh, that's what always appears first when you open Platinum; a Rotom form and Spanish. I got Frost~

How do you get the Rotom, anyway?

As for me, I have nothing EXTREMELY surprising, but I seem not to be remembering my dreaming lately.... while I normally dream something every night that I remember.

Once I dreamed of an odd neighborhood. I had never been there before in real life, but I thought nothing of it 'cause I dream of places like that all the time... but, about two weeks later, I went to that neighborhood in real life. 0_o indeed...

The tornado sirens are going off and there are no tornado warnings.What do I do?XD
EDIT:I'm such a retard.They decided to have a test early. *goes to durr thread*

Back
Top Bottom