• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The ABBA Club

On a completely unrelated note...

I have a CD of the A-Teens covering some ABBA songs.

Dear Lord, they changed them a lot. D:

I've never seen the film but I'm sure it will never be 1/10th as fun as the musical.
Anyone care to contradict me.

Me, because Pierce Brosnan singing SOS is absolute win.

join?

How did I not see this before? I have ABBA vinyl and every flipping album. I demand to join. I wanted to make an ABBA club but I never check this forum. :P

Mamma Mia the movie was pretty awesome, IMO. At least it's version of Does Your Mother Know is better than the London Cast recording. I've never seen the musical. I want to, though. D:

REVIVIN' THIS THREAD BECAUSE ABBA'S TOO COOL FOR PAGE 2

So I just saw Mamma Mia! yesterday and I want to hurt myself for not seeing it earlier. Best cast ever. Fuck it's just... it's the best movie ever. Not lying.

WELL I COULD DANCE WITH YA HONEY
IF YA THINK IT'S FUNNY
DOES YOUR MOTHER KNOW THAT YOU'RE OUT?

Back
Top Bottom