• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Birthday Center

Kusari can have its choice of:

1. One of enculli (f), cleffa (f), piplup (m) or butterfree (m) (this is the best present)
2. A voucher for any Isshu pokémon with a catch rate of 120 or lower; name the pokémon beforehand since Negrek hasn't seen my question yet (please choose number 1, though)
3. One anything else, not including vouchers that are a waste of my money (please choose number 1, though)

Kusa, I see it was your birthday yesterday. Here, have a puppy.

Riolu
[Greed] Riolu (M)
Ability: Inner Focus
Item: Soothe Bell
EXP: 0

:D Thanks.

Kusari can have its choice of:

1. One of enculli (f), cleffa (f), piplup (m) or butterfree (m) (this is the best present)
2. A voucher for any Isshu pokémon with a catch rate of 120 or lower; name the pokémon beforehand since Negrek hasn't seen my question yet (please choose number 1, though)
3. One anything else, not including vouchers that are a waste of my money (please choose number 1, though)

Hm, I really don't know what to choose ... yet something tells me I ought to be choosing #1. I wonder what it could be.

... God?

I'll take the adorably abused flying insect (... or something), then, thanks.

Kusa, I see it was your birthday yesterday. Here, have a puppy.

Riolu
[Greed] Riolu (M)
Ability: Inner Focus
Item: Soothe Bell
EXP: 0
Excellent choice! (No no no, it's the status that is abused. Every time I get haxxed out of a narrow victory, he takes paralysis out the back door and violates it with a broom handle.)

[Xerces] Butterfree (M) <Compoundeyes>

So, actually taking now. (Excellent, I always wanted someone to take over that job for me. He is so well-trained.)

blazhy - How about a universe? :D Or a girafarig is pretty close; I get them confused all the time.

We've been missing the shit out of birthdays. If I'm not mistaken, the last one we gave gifts for was last September.

Let's see if I can revive the tradition. Offering a birthday anything for Kratos Aurion (if there is an anything that has not yet been lodged in that enormous profile), as well as a five days late anything for Jack_the_PumpkinKing and a four days late anything for Mawile.

Let's see if I can revive the tradition. Offering a birthday anything for Kratos Aurion (if there is an anything that has not yet been lodged in that enormous profile), as well as a five days late anything for Jack_the_PumpkinKing and a four days late anything for Mawile.

Would a Porygon be too much?

(If so, then a Dusk Stone is fine.)

^ this.

...Mawile, I was meaning to give you that Gastly I got from Draider as soon as it got approved. As soon as it gets approved then you can have it.

Back
Top Bottom