• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for your clue, but...

-_-" Can I please have another clue...? I can't seem to get it... If not, thanks anyway.

@ funtubs I'm up to clue 30 :sweatdrop: and for clue 7: Well, what is it? I'm certain it is not the eye....

Sorry if that gave too much away

Remember four and five? It's sort of related in that way, but to give something less than horribly vague, Take the answer to thirteen and combine it with what you just said about fourteen, "first appearance." It's two words but it may have no spaces, I can't remember.

You think butterfree would make such a carefully planned thing have a typo?

Yes, it is. Check bulbapedia for Scyther's Japanese name

@ funtubs Y'know, when I was younger, I thought I was really clever 'cause I knew that _____ pokemon's name was _____ backwards...

I hope this helps and isn't too vague.

sdrawkcab si nomekoP tahw?

Jooce, I won't give more hints after this. It's the name of a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom