• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay...please... i need a hint for #8. IT HAS TO BE REALLY OBVIOUS. like, for some reason I've spent 2 hrs on this one question. I NEED THE MOST OBVIOUS HINT YOU CAN GIVE ME. please? or pm me the answer? ....please?

I need this so much... I want to complete this so much. Please help.

I've tried stuff like Speed, sinnoh, meteor, shootingstar, veilstone, veilstonecity, dna, deoxys, rock, land, space, etc... I NEED HELP!

Last edited:
You are thinking WAAAAAAAAAY to complicated. Think back to the good old days, and you'll get it. You're on the right track though.

....I still can't get 8! i even tried left leftside teleft theleftside ruby sapphire human pokemon etc...

SOOOOOOO CLOSE! A few of them are so close to the answer you can taste it from there.
D: On 29 for a while now....

ooooooohface, thanks for your patience, but my brain is feeling rather numb right now... Would it have anything to do with A: The direction the sprite is facing on the page... OR B: The version of game it appears in?

Sorry that I'm trying to get a blatant answer from you, it's just that my mind has formed some sort of mental block against this clue. It's very frustrating.

EDIT: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HINT! :D

Now that I think about it.... DUUUUUUUUH! ><

Last edited:
29 IS EATING MY BRAIN! GAAH! ><

EEEEEEAAATTIIING IIIIITTTTTTT.

I got 28 on my own, no help. :D

Stuck on 29 for like 3 weeks now. HALP
I can't seem to understand anything that anyone gives me. But does it have to do with the
Title of 22?

Stuck on 29 for like 3 weeks now. HALP
I can't seem to understand anything that anyone gives me. But does it have to do with the
Title of 22?

>.> Bet I could help out if any of the hints given for 26 actually helped out enough for me to solve it >.<

Seriously, I have tried EVERY SINGLE LAST MENTION I CAN THINK OF THAT WAS IN THE ARCHIVED NEWS!

HINT FOR 29! Where did you find the answer to #22? Read it...

Sorry if it was too obvious. I tried to give better help then was being given. this clue was actually rather easy... Anyway, help for #30?

EDIT: Oh, and since I'm already on 30, I'm giving hints to the other clues. Thing is, I have terrible memory, so if you want me to hint you, you have to say the clue's title and the clue.... Otherwise I won't remember it. ><'

Last edited:
:DDDDDDDDD I GOT 29 THANKS DENRI!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn this is hard.... Just look. When do you last mention 2006? Where do you check for old things on the site?
That might be too much or too little.
EDIT: Does 30 have to do with
The games
?

Last edited:
^Can you give me a clue for where to look for the answer for 22, I can't remember...^

EDIT:I just remembered, but I don't know what to put...
Is it a query string?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom