• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eon Spirit: Ah, clue 7... You've gotten that far, now check the "site"

YetiPenguin: No Fakemons in this one but Pokémon. Vee-kun helps though...

Still need help with clue 15...

Edit: Never mind, finally got it. Moving along now... but before I completely do that, I re-edited my hints just in case some random person checks them for whatever reason. My previous hints were a bit too revealing in my opinion.

Last edited:
Figured it out, lolz, but now durned 8. I feel relatively shamed, but I'm gonna search this here thread for the help.

Edit: Figured that out. Wow fail how bloody obvious it was. Now to nine.

For #10: The answer is starring you in the face. "What you see is what you get" as they say (remember to add that lone 's' into your answer and no spaces).

Ahahaha....finally I got past that dreaded question three. I knew it had to do with the marquee of doom but you guys helped. :D

@Eon: *Sighs* Fine... another hint for clue 10 from me: The clue is asking you for a specific title. What title is it, and how does it involve images of Mewtwo, Scyther and Mewtwo's back? Take specific note of the Scyther's stance... It's hard to give a detailed hint without spoiling the tricky part.

@piplup165: Clue 21:
It's asking for a move, and according to the page source, it implies it's a strong move but there is some sort of drawback to it. What is that drawback?

Gosh, I poofed for a week and a half. Sorry about that. ^^;

For clue 10, emphasis should be on the word title.

And hi, Skroy.

Hi, Blazie. Surprised?

As for clue 12...
Remember that the Clue Game is mostly Pokémon related. Read the clue and the page source; it's asking for light, so where's the light coming from?
That's as detailed as I can get for this clue.

I'm stuck on 25...

Edit: Never mind. I got the answer a few seconds after posting this post. Moving along...

I'm still confused on 10. Is it site related, or..?

And a somewhat more detailed clue..? ;>_>

10: Think literally. Very literally. Write down what you see.

26: Basically the hardest clue ever. xD Well, 2006 is a year, like a date. Where do you see dates and numbers on the site?

@Dragon: What Blazie means is think of the three images, and the s as a title. What title consists of what the three sprites relate too?

@Skroy: I still don't understand, it doesn't make any sense to me...I'll try though...

Clue 12: Wayward Cave. That's all I'm saying.

@Blazie: I know where to look. However, I don't know what I'm specificly looking for, though.

Eon Spirit: Oh no! The cave you've just entered in your game is pitch black? How will you be able to see now?

Skroy: Check the source code, and look for the last time you can find 2006. And part of the question will be in the place where you find the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom