• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone appears to be stuck on 1, 4, 15 and 26. O_o I've read the needed page, but I'm afraid I don't see what the condition is... x_x

I fail at these. Why do I even take them? XD

None of you are answering. I still need help with number 8. You should know if you got to number 10 >.<

I have a terrible memory, and I'm excited over going to the mountains. Thus, a bit of a memory loss. I can't even remember the names of characters in a RP, other than my own. >< So... And number 8 is? *shot*

Alright, it's extremely simple when you look back. Where can you get that creature? Be... vague.

Number 10: Take it literally. Like, really, really literally. As in, put them all together. (This isn't helping much, is it?) The third one isn't the same thing as the first.

Still can't figure it out. I've tried "moon," "space," "outerspace," "meteor" and a lot of othr things.

Still can't figure it out. I've tried "moon," "space," "outerspace," "meteor" and a lot of othr things.

Thing more about the version of the Pokemon you see.

Stuck on 22 now. Somehow I never managed to try the correct answer for 21, but I could've sworn that I had. >> But yes, the obvious answers for 22 fail me, so any help?

That's also related, in a way. Think vague and check version differences; you've got a 50/50 chance to get it right on the first try if you use the recent ones.

Two things I don't get:

1. I got the right answer for #9, but I don't get why that's the answer.
2. What's the answer for 10? I've heard that the Scyther might be striking something but that doesn't help.

Metallic- Say out loud the pictures you see, keeping in mind Scyther's 'strike' and the part of the second Mewtwo that we're looking at.

Sorry if that's too much...

Let the 'S' flow onto the previous word (So you're saying '[word here]s').

Nooo...

I'm going to be really obvious now. Take away 'scyther' and the second 'mewtwo' and what've you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom