• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The 'Dex Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Throws up arms in defeat* Okay, okay, I'll try again.
Sorry for the inconvinience. I had noticed, by the way, that a lot of Pokémon could learn Ice Beam / Flamethrower / Thunderbolt, but didn't research into whether bugs could. Plus that I didn't put much thought into these.

Name: Bumbee (By ~Prinny-Dood on DeviantART, permission requestedhere and given here)
Type:
bug.png
steel.png

Height: 1’3”
Weight: 15lbs
Habitat: Forest – Bumbee generally keep themselves to themselves, so they live in unwalked areas of the forest.
Ability: Compoundeyes / Tinted Lens
Base Stats: 50 / 45 / 40 / 30 / 45 / 50

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.05 - Double Team
LV. 08 - Poison Jab
LV.13 - Attract
LV.16 - Bug Bite
LV.21 - Captivate
LV.24 - Steel Wing
LV.29 - Bug Buzz

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn

Evolution: Into Piersting at level 26

Rarity: R7

Physical Description: Bumbee is vaguely humanoid, but instead of legs it has a large stinger, with three black stripes. Its arms each have a black stripe, and its hands only have three fingers. Its head is round and black, with yellow patches around the eyes, which are large and blue. It has two antennae, black going into yellow with another black stripe each. It also has two glowing blue wings. Eh, just look at the image.

Pokédex Data:
(Entry the first) Its honey is known to bestow great happiness upon those who eat even one tablespoon.
(Entry the second) Although it appears to have a stinger, Bumbee are unable to use them.

Notes: Bumbee is considered to be Inherently Hovering.

Name: Piersting (By ~Prinny-Dood on DeviantART, permission requestedhere and given here)
bug.png
steel.png

Height: 3’9”
Weight: 46lbs
Habitat: Forest – Piersting generally keep themselves to themselves, so they live in unwalked areas of the forest
Base Stats: 90 / 70 / 80 / 50 / 75 / 100

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.06 - Double Team
LV. 10 - Poison Jab
LV.16 - Sharpen
LV.20 - Bug Bite
LV.26 - Swords Dance
LV.30 - Steel Wing
LV.36 - Bug Buzz
LV.40 - Glare
LV.46 - Iron Tail

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn
TM22 Solarbeam
TM36 Sludge Bomb

Evolution: No further

Physical Description: Piersting has a vaguely humanoid torso, but instead of legs it has a large stinger shaped like a lance, with three black stripes, a white tip, and a white bit at the top. Its arms each have three black stripes, and its hands only have three fingers. At the top of the arms are two wheel-things. It has two pairs of glowing blue wings. Its head is vaguely armor-helmetlike, with a yellow top part and black underneath. It has two pointy-looking antennae, with three black stripes and a white tip.. Eh, just look at the image.

Pokédex Data:
(Entry the first) Piersting are aggressive Pokémon and will fiercely defend its territory.
(Entry the second) Piersting often use their stinger in mock battles in a manner similar to jousting.

Notes: Piersting is considered to be Inherently Hovering.

EDIT: Would anyone like to make a sprite of these?
Should be fine once you get the sprites, save for two things: first, given that Bumbee's pokédex data specifically states that it can't use its stinger, it's rather odd that it can use poison jab. Second, you have solarbeam twice in Piersting's TM list.

Okay. I'll fix it. I'll also post sprites once I or someone else makes them. Added.

Name: Bumbee (By ~Prinny-Dood on DeviantART, permission requestedhere and given here)
Type:
bug.png
steel.png

Habitat: Forest – Bumbee generally keep themselves to themselves, so they live in unwalked areas of the forest.

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Tackle
LV.05 - Double Team
LV. 08 - Bullet Punch
LV.13 - Attract
LV.16 - Bug Bite
LV.21 - Captivate
LV.24 - Steel Wing
LV.29 - Bug Buzz

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn

Physical Description: Bumbee is vaguely humanoid, but instead of legs it has a large stinger, with three black stripes. Its arms each have a black stripe, and its hands only have three fingers. Its head is round and black, with yellow patches around the eyes, which are large and blue. It has two antennae, black going into yellow with another black stripe each. It also has two glowing blue wings. Eh, just look at the image.
Bumbee_by_N_i_g_h_t__S_H_A_D_E.png

Pokédex Data:
(Entry the first) Its honey is known to bestow great happiness upon those who eat even one tablespoon.
(Entry the second) Although it appears to have a stinger, Bumbee are unable to use them.

Name: Piersting (By ~Prinny-Dood on DeviantART, permission requestedhere and given here)
bug.png
steel.png

Habitat: Forest – Piersting generally keep themselves to themselves, so they live in unwalked areas of the forest

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.06 - Double Team
LV. 10 - Poison Jab
LV.16 - Sharpen
LV.20 - Bug Bite
LV.26 - Swords Dance
LV.30 - Steel Wing
LV.36 - Bug Buzz
LV.40 - Glare
LV.46 - Iron Tail

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn
TM36 Sludge Bomb

Physical Description: Piersting has a vaguely humanoid torso, but instead of legs it has a large stinger shaped like a lance, with three black stripes, a white tip, and a white bit at the top. Its arms each have three black stripes, and its hands only have three fingers. At the top of the arms are two wheel-things. It has two pairs of glowing blue wings. Its head is vaguely armor-helmetlike, with a yellow top part and black underneath. It has two pointy-looking antennae, with three black stripes and a white tip.. Eh, just look at the image.
Piersting_by_N_i_g_h_t__S_H_A_D_E.png

Pokédex Data:
(Entry the first) Piersting are aggressive Pokémon and will fiercely defend its territory.
(Entry the second) Piersting often use their stinger in mock battles in a manner similar to jousting.

Last edited:
You didn't address the poison jab issue, and now sludge bomb is repeated in Piersting's TM list.

Okay. I fixed Poison Jab in the Level-Up Moveset, and I have no idea how Sludge Bomb is repeated, but I'll fix that.
Hope it's right this time. The amount of times I'm having to tweak this is getting ridiculous.
Also, once I've got the two complete battles, do I just post the battles or repost the Pokémon?

Type:
bug.png
steel.png

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Tackle
LV.05 - Double Team
LV. 08 - Bullet Punch
LV.13 - Attract
LV.16 - Bug Bite
LV.21 - Captivate
LV.24 - Steel Wing
LV.29 - Bug Buzz

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM81 X-Scissor
TM89 U-turn

Pokédex Data:

bug.png
steel.png

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.06 - Double Team
LV. 10 - Poison Jab
LV.16 - Sharpen
LV.20 - Bug Bite
LV.26 - Swords Dance
LV.30 - Steel Wing
LV.36 - Bug Buzz
LV.40 - Glare
LV.46 - Iron Tail

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn

Pokédex Data:

Looks fine. Consider it approved on my part.

When you're ready to claim this fake, you can either repost its data plus battle links or make a post containing a link to the approved profile above, along with the links to your two battles.

Okay. I fixed Poison Jab in the Level-Up Moveset, and I have no idea how Sludge Bomb is repeated, but I'll fix that.
Hope it's right this time. The amount of times I'm having to tweak this is getting ridiculous.
Also, once I've got the two complete battles, do I just post the battles or repost the Pokémon?

Type:
bug.png
steel.png

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Tackle
LV.05 - Double Team
LV. 08 - Bullet Punch
LV.13 - Attract
LV.16 - Bug Bite
LV.21 - Captivate
LV.24 - Steel Wing
LV.29 - Bug Buzz

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM81 X-Scissor
TM89 U-turn

Pokédex Data:

bug.png
steel.png

Level-Up Moves

LV.-- - Bullet Punch
LV.06 - Double Team
LV. 10 - Poison Jab
LV.16 - Sharpen
LV.20 - Bug Bite
LV.26 - Swords Dance
LV.30 - Steel Wing
LV.36 - Bug Buzz
LV.40 - Glare
LV.46 - Iron Tail

Egg Moves

Bug Bite
Signal Beam
Silver Wind

Tutor Moves

Endure
Mimic
Sleep Talk
Snore
Substitute
Swagger
Air Cutter
Signal Beam
Swift

TM/HM Moves

TM45 Attract
TM78 Captivate
TM32 Double Team
TM58 Endure
TM42 Façade
TM21 Frustration
TM10 Hidden Power
TM83 Natural Gift
TM17 Protect
TM44 Rest
TM27 Return
TM43 Secret Power
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM97 Swagger
TM08 Toxic
TM19 Giga Drain
TM22 SolarBeam
TM31 Brick Break
TM36 Sludge Bomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM47 Steel Wing
TM81 X-Scissor
TM84 Poison Jab
TM89 U-turn

Pokédex Data:

Looks fine. Consider it approved on my part.

When you're ready to claim this fake, you can either repost its data plus battle links or make a post containing a link to the approved profile above, along with the links to your two battles.

This needs two approvals right? If there isn't a second, then I'll second it for ya.

So I don't have sprites yet, but I'd like to run this by for approval. This is all based on a Fakemon FMC made for me, whom is represented by the middle-stage. This is the only visual I have at the moment though. If it looks okay hopefully I can get a hold of some sprites some how.

Also a question, do fakemon here retain their ability to use level-up moves they no longer learn? I did a lot of moveset swapping to represent a changing set of abilities and energies, but if I wanted to say, Comet Punch someone (gods know why though- ) as a Sabura would I be able to?

...And yes FMC is to blame for the name not me. xD

Name: Sabitten
Type: Ghost / Fight
Height: 35.6cm
Weight: 16kg
Habitat: Cave
Ability: Anticipation / Scrappy
Base Stats: 50 / 60 / 30 / 50 / 30 / 55

Level-Up Moves

- Howl
- Knock Off
6 ~ Lick
11 ~ Comet Punch
18 ~ Force Palm
22 ~ Agility
26 ~ Spite
35 ~ Shadow Punch

Egg Moves
{Ground / Indeterminate}
- Cross Chop
- Hypnosis
- Magic Coat
- Shadow Sneak

Tutor Moves

- DynamicPunch
- Endure
- Metronome
- Mimic
- Ominous Wind
- Psych Up
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM01 Focus Punch -
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up -
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt -
TM16 Light Screen -
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM30 Shadow Ball -
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM49 Snatch -
TM52 Focus Blast -
TM58 Endure
TM61 Will o' Wisp -
TM65 Shadow Claw -
TM79 Dark Pulse -
TM82 Sleep Talk

Evolution: 4 EXP -> Sabura ~ Happiness -> Saburea
Rarity: R8

Physical Description: Sabitten appear as wispy, disembodied looking feline-like mammals, purple in colour with darker stripes. They have only two paws / hands which appear to float independently of their otherwise limbless body, yet these extremities can deliver extremely fast, powerful blows.

Pokédex Data:
- Sabitten are found only in the deepest reaches of natural caves where no light can be found, they seem to be able to navigate even in the complete absence of light.
- Normally docile and shy, Sabitten can lash out violently if startled, delivering frighteningly rapid blows before slipping out of sight.

Notes: Nyan Nyan~ :3 Also Sabitten may consensually hover.

Name: Sabura
Height: 97.5cm
Weight: 42kg
Base Stats: 90 / 95 / 45 / 80 / 45 / 75

Level-Up Moves

- Me First
- Future Sight
- Moonlight
12 ~ Confuse Ray
18 ~ Payback
24 ~ Force Palm
34 ~ Punishment
45 ~ Shadow Punch
58 ~ Sucker Punch
75 ~ Aura Sphere

Egg Moves

Egg Moves
{Ground / Indeterminate}
- Cross Chop
- Hypnosis
- Magic Coat
- Shadow Sneak

Tutor Moves

- DynamicPunch
- Endure
- Metronome
- Mimic
- Ominous Wind
- Psych Up
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM01 Focus Punch -
TM04 Calm Mind --
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up -
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt -
TM16 Light Screen -
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic --
TM30 Shadow Ball -
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect --
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM49 Snatch -
TM52 Focus Blast -
TM58 Endure
TM60 Drain Punch --
TM61 Will o' Wisp -
TM65 Shadow Claw -
TM79 Dark Pulse -
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM84 Poison Jab --

Evolution: Happiness -> Saburea

Physical Description: Sabura appear as fairly large, floating feline-esque mammals. They have purple fur with darker purple stripes and a spotty white-grey back, and long, fluffy looking tails. They now have 4 paws, all of which have arms physically attaching themselves, with puffs of aura surrounding them. They also now have two sets of eyes.

Pokédex Data:
- Sabura are known to be highly vindictive, and will tirelessly pursue vengeance if it is wronged. They can use all four limbs, as well as their tail, independently to deliver a flurry of blows of devastating effect.
- Sabura appear to have a keen sense of the Aura Stream, using it to both track their targets, and overwhelm them by reading their movements effortlessly. Its second set of eyes is said to see the future and grant Sabura its movement reading capabilities.

Notes: Sabura may consensually hover

Name: Saburea
Height: 1.9m
Weight: 99kg
Base Stats: 100 / 120 / 60 / 100 / 60 / 110

Level-Up Moves

- Me First
- Future Sight
- Moonlight
- Gravity
- Confuse Ray
- Mirror Coat
24 ~ Payback
29 ~ Force Palm
42 ~ Punishment
64 ~ Sucker Punch
85 ~ Aura Sphere
92 ~ Close Combat

Egg Moves
{Ground / Indeterminate}
- Cross Chop
- Hypnosis
- Magic Coat
- Shadow Sneak

Tutor Moves

- DynamicPunch
- Endure
- Metronome
- Mimic
- Ominous Wind
- Psych Up
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM01 Focus Punch -
TM02 Dragon Claw ---
TM04 Calm Mind --
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up -
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt -
TM16 Light Screen -
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM26 Earthquake ---
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic --
TM30 Shadow Ball -
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect --
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM48 Skill Swap ---
TM49 Snatch -
TM52 Focus Blast -
TM58 Endure
TM60 Drain Punch --
TM61 Will o' Wisp -
TM65 Shadow Claw -
TM73 Thunder Wave ---
TM79 Dark Pulse -
TM81 X-Scissor ---
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM84 Poison Jab --
TM92 Trick Room

Evolution: N/A

Physical Description: Saburea resemble very enlarged Sabura as first glance, they have also gained one last set of both arms and eyes, totalling 6 of each. Their colouration is the same, but they have frilled fur highlights in places such as their elbows, spine, head and tail tip.

Pokédex Data:
- Saburea were revered in ancient times as deities of truth and deceit, their three sets of eyes believed to see all three dimensions separately and grant them untold knowledge of the universe.
- Saburea manipulate their bodies just as skilfully as they do aura, and each one's fighting style is as impressive as it is unmatched. So powerful are their energies they can begin to manipulate the arcane powers around them to achieve feats such as altering gravity and tampering with minds.

Notes: Saburea may consensually hover

Last edited:
So I don't have sprites yet, but I'd like to run this by for approval. This is all based on a Fakemon FMC made for me, whom is represented by the middle-stage. This is the only visual I have at the moment though. If it looks okay hopefully I can get a hold of some sprites some how.

Also a question, do fakemon here retain their ability to use level-up moves they no longer learn? I did a lot of moveset swapping to represent a changing set of abilities and energies, but if I wanted to say, Comet Punch someone (gods know why though- ) as a Sabura would I be able to?

...And yes FMC is to blame for the name not me. xD

Level-Up Moves

- Howl
- Knock Off
6 ~ Lick
11 ~ Comet Punch
18 ~ Force Palm
22 ~ Agility
26 ~ Spite
35 ~ Shadow Punch

Egg Moves
{Ground / Indeterminate}
- Cross Chop
- Hypnosis
- Magic Coat
- Shadow Sneak

Tutor Moves

- DynamicPunch
- Endure
- Metronome
- Mimic
- Ominous Wind
- Psych Up
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM01 Focus Punch -
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up -
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt -
TM16 Light Screen -
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM30 Shadow Ball -
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM49 Snatch -
TM52 Focus Blast -
TM58 Endure
TM61 Will o' Wisp -
TM65 Shadow Claw -
TM79 Dark Pulse -
TM82 Sleep Talk

Evolution: 4 EXP -> Sabura ~ Happiness -> Saburea

Physical Description: Sabitten appear as wispy, disembodied looking feline-like mammals, purple in colour with darker stripes. They have only two paws / hands which appear to float independently of their otherwise limbless body, yet these extremities can deliver extremely fast, powerful blows.

Pokédex Data:
- Sabitten are found only in the deepest reaches of natural caves where no light can be found, they seem to be able to navigate even in the complete absence of light.
- Normally docile and shy, Sabitten can lash out violently if startled, delivering frighteningly rapid blows before slipping out of sight.

Notes: Nyan Nyan~ :3 Also Sabitten may consensually hover.

Level-Up Moves

- Me First
- Future Sight
- Moonlight
12 ~ Confuse Ray
18 ~ Payback
24 ~ Force Palm
34 ~ Punishment
45 ~ Shadow Punch
58 ~ Sucker Punch
75 ~ Aura Sphere

Egg Moves

Egg Moves
{Ground / Indeterminate}
- Cross Chop
- Hypnosis
- Magic Coat
- Shadow Sneak

Tutor Moves

- DynamicPunch
- Endure
- Metronome
- Mimic
- Ominous Wind
- Psych Up
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM01 Focus Punch -
TM04 Calm Mind --
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up -
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt -
TM16 Light Screen -
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic --
TM30 Shadow Ball -
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect --
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM49 Snatch -
TM52 Focus Blast -
TM58 Endure
TM60 Drain Punch --
TM61 Will o' Wisp -
TM65 Shadow Claw -
TM79 Dark Pulse -
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM84 Poison Jab --

Physical Description: Sabura appear as fairly large, floating feline-esque mammals. They have purple fur with darker purple stripes and a spotty white-grey back, and long, fluffy looking tails. They now have 4 paws, all of which have arms physically attaching themselves, with puffs of aura surrounding them. They also now have two sets of eyes.

Pokédex Data:
- Sabura are known to be highly vindictive, and will tirelessly pursue vengeance if it is wronged. They can use all four limbs, as well as their tail, independently to deliver a flurry of blows of devastating effect.
- Sabura appear to have a keen sense of the Aura Stream, using it to both track their targets, and overwhelm them by reading their movements effortlessly. Its second set of eyes is said to see the future and grant Sabura its movement reading capabilities.

Level-Up Moves

- Me First
- Future Sight
- Moonlight
- Gravity
- Confuse Ray
- Mirror Coat
24 ~ Payback
29 ~ Force Palm
42 ~ Punishment
64 ~ Sucker Punch
85 ~ Aura Sphere
92 ~ Close Combat

Egg Moves
{Ground / Indeterminate}
- Cross Chop
- Hypnosis
- Magic Coat
- Shadow Sneak

Tutor Moves

- DynamicPunch
- Endure
- Metronome
- Mimic
- Ominous Wind
- Psych Up
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM01 Focus Punch -
TM02 Dragon Claw ---
TM04 Calm Mind --
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up -
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt -
TM16 Light Screen -
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM26 Earthquake ---
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic --
TM30 Shadow Ball -
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect --
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM48 Skill Swap ---
TM49 Snatch -
TM52 Focus Blast -
TM58 Endure
TM60 Drain Punch --
TM61 Will o' Wisp -
TM65 Shadow Claw -
TM73 Thunder Wave ---
TM79 Dark Pulse -
TM81 X-Scissor ---
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM84 Poison Jab --
TM92 Trick Room

Physical Description: Saburea resemble very enlarged Sabura as first glance, they have also gained one last set of both arms and eyes, totalling 6 of each. Their colouration is the same, but they have frilled fur highlights in places such as their elbows, spine, head and tail tip.

Pokédex Data:
- Saburea were revered in ancient times as deities of truth and deceit, their three sets of eyes believed to see all three dimensions separately and grant them untold knowledge of the universe.
- Saburea manipulate their bodies just as skilfully as they do aura, and each one's fighting style is as impressive as it is unmatched. So powerful are their energies they can begin to manipulate the arcane powers around them to achieve feats such as altering gravity and tampering with minds.

This looks pretty good from what I've seen.

Approved.

...hope I didn't over look something.

Ooh actually one more question, would Luster Purge be a legitimate move for Saburea as a final form? I know it's a Latios exclusive but feels like that shouldn't mean everything. I'd also be interested in Doom Desire as a possible alternate for Future Sight, but I'm not the -most- keen on that, but its worth asking.

Gods its hard to decide on finalised movesets. Still need to find out if evolved Fakemon can use their previous evo's moves or not, I'd like to put Cosmic Power somewhere on 'Burea too

Ooh actually one more question, would Luster Purge be a legitimate move for Saburea as a final form? I know it's a Latios exclusive but feels like that shouldn't mean everything. I'd also be interested in Doom Desire as a possible alternate for Future Sight, but I'm not the -most- keen on that, but its worth asking.

Gods its hard to decide on finalised movesets. Still need to find out if evolved Fakemon can use their previous evo's moves or not, I'd like to put Cosmic Power somewhere on 'Burea too

1) No, you can't put legendary moves in the move pools. It's just one of those things you can't do for some reason. Sorry.

2) Yes. You can use previous stage moves. Same as any pokemon on you use in ASB.

I don't see how doom desire or luster purge fit with the flavor of this pokémon. Legendary-exclusive moves are not frowned upon specifically because they are legendary pokémon's attacks, but because they're species-specific. Attacks like conversion or bonemerang are similarly frowned upon. They are typically tied strongly to the flavor of a particular pokémon; unless you have a very strong case for why your pokémon should have another species' "signature" attack, you will probably not get it.

While pokémon can use attacks that only their previous stages could learn, the attack swapping between Sabitten and Sabura is excessive. The lower form shares only one level-up move with its evolution. Pokémon certainly gain level-up moves as they evolve, but they typically replace no more than one or two of their predecessors' attacks. It looks more like you're making a land grab on useful accessory moves here than anything else.

At present there are no non-bug ghost pokémon that can learn X-Scissor, and I don't see how it works with this line's anatomy. They don't have scythes or huge claws or anything...

Rather than saying that the pokémon needs X EXP to evolve, please just put the level at which it evolves.

Well, both I thought fit with the high spiritual power the final form is meant to have. Luster Purge in particular was a play on the flavour text, in 'High arcane power' as well as mind manipulation (Going alongside the chance for Special Attack drops). Saburea, I hoped, would be a difficult to obtain speciality with a unique punch.

I... didn't realise it was only two. I was editting between them as I went along. I suppose I probably went rather overboard. I was finding it a bit hard to decide on a final movepool, but I also visualised pretty significant changes in energy and control through evolutions.

And actually, Saburea would have large claws - it's unfortunate I have no visual representation yet, but it would be growing significantly, and in that form around the size of a cougar, panther or other mid-large sized predatory cat. In addition, Saburea have 6 limbs at those disposal, which would allow a lot of cross-up attacking styles, which is my reason for giving X-Scissor only in that last form.

And lastly, I can add a level evolution, but is it possible to say that they need those XP requirements to evolve? It bothered me a bit that fakemon were always on unmodified evolution counts, it seemed a bit too easy for what many of them were, and I wanted this line to be a bit more difficult and time consuming to evolve to offset their nature.

It wouldn't be necessary to say it if the level you gave was one that would place it in that experience bracket anyway. Unless there's a problem with Sabitten evolving at level 30+, just use that and it will work out to 4 exp.

Aron and spheal evolve at 32, and quite a few others evolve over that if you include final stages that are not gained by normal level up (duskull, horsea, swinub, etc.)--as this line would be.

So.. I don't know if I'm missing it, but I've read the first post a good fifty times making this little guy, and as far as I can tell the level needed -> XP needed hitch isn't noted? I don't have a problem with a high-level evolution, I'd do so anyway, but I don't think what you're talking about is 'official'.
...Meh. Nonetheless, that's what the Other tag is for. Let me try to fix this up a bit. I guess no Luster Purge even though I like how it fits, but ah well.
I also have sprites for the first and second stages now (Courtesy of Alruanne, seriously she saved my awful spriting skills something major).. that probably isn't quite enough, but I'm assuming there can't be a pre-emptive approval and such? It'll take a long while to fully evolve them anyway xP ....Sorry, antsy. Either way balanced the move progression between evos a bit so let's see how this one goes.

Level-Up Moves

- Me First
- Knock Off
6 ~ Comet Punch
11 ~ Confuse Ray
18 ~ Force Palm
22 ~ Punishment
26 ~ Spite
35 ~ Shadow Punch

Egg Moves
{Ground / Indeterminate}
- Cross Chop
- Hypnosis
- Magic Coat
- Shadow Sneak

Tutor Moves

- DynamicPunch
- Endure
- Metronome
- Mimic
- Ominous Wind
- Psych Up
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM01 Focus Punch -
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up -
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt -
TM16 Light Screen -
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM30 Shadow Ball -
TM32 Double Team
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM49 Snatch -
TM52 Focus Blast -
TM58 Endure
TM61 Will o' Wisp -
TM65 Shadow Claw -
TM79 Dark Pulse -
TM82 Sleep Talk

Evolution: Level 31 -> Sabura ~ Happiness -> Saburea

Physical Description:
ghostvee_1.png

Sabitten appear as wispy, disembodied looking feline-like mammals, purple in colour with darker stripes. They have only two paws / hands which appear to float independently of their otherwise limbless body, yet these extremities can deliver extremely fast, powerful blows.

Pokédex Data:

Notes: Nyan Nyan~ :3 Also Sabitten may consensually hover. Takes 4 EXP to evolve.

Level-Up Moves

- Me First
- Future Sight
- Moonlight
12 ~ Confuse Ray
18 ~ Payback
24 ~ Force Palm
34 ~ Punishment
45 ~ Shadow Punch
58 ~ Sucker Punch
75 ~ Aura Sphere

Egg Moves

Egg Moves
{Ground / Indeterminate}
- Cross Chop
- Hypnosis
- Magic Coat
- Shadow Sneak

Tutor Moves

- DynamicPunch
- Endure
- Metronome
- Mimic
- Ominous Wind
- Psych Up
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM01 Focus Punch -
TM04 Calm Mind --
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up -
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt -
TM16 Light Screen -
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic --
TM30 Shadow Ball -
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect --
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM49 Snatch -
TM52 Focus Blast -
TM58 Endure
TM60 Drain Punch --
TM61 Will o' Wisp -
TM65 Shadow Claw -
TM79 Dark Pulse -
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM84 Poison Jab --

Physical Description:
[Picture]
ghostvee_2.png

Sabura appear as fairly large, floating feline-esque mammals. They have purple fur with darker purple stripes and a spotty white-grey back, and long, fluffy looking tails. They now have 4 paws, all of which have arms physically attaching themselves, with puffs of aura surrounding them. They also now have two sets of eyes.

Pokédex Data:

Level-Up Moves

- Me First
- Future Sight
- Moonlight
- Gravity
- Confuse Ray
- Mirror Coat
24 ~ Payback
29 ~ Force Palm
42 ~ Punishment
64 ~ Sucker Punch
85 ~ Aura Sphere
92 ~ Close Combat

Egg Moves
{Ground / Indeterminate}
- Cross Chop
- Hypnosis
- Magic Coat
- Shadow Sneak

Tutor Moves

- DynamicPunch
- Endure
- Metronome
- Mimic
- Ominous Wind
- Psych Up
- Sleep Talk
- Snore
- Substitute
- Swagger

TM/HM Moves

TM01 Focus Punch -
TM02 Dragon Claw ---
TM04 Calm Mind --
TM06 Toxic
TM08 Bulk Up -
TM10 Hidden Power
TM12 Taunt -
TM16 Light Screen -
TM17 Protect
TM21 Frustration
TM26 Earthquake ---
TM27 Return
TM29 Psychic --
TM30 Shadow Ball -
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect --
TM42 Façade
TM44 Rest
TM48 Skill Swap ---
TM49 Snatch -
TM52 Focus Blast -
TM58 Endure
TM60 Drain Punch --
TM61 Will o' Wisp -
TM65 Shadow Claw -
TM73 Thunder Wave ---
TM79 Dark Pulse -
TM81 X-Scissor ---
TM82 Sleep Talk
TM84 Poison Jab --
TM92 Trick Room

Pokédex Data:

Last edited:
Well, both I thought fit with the high spiritual power the final form is meant to have. Luster Purge in particular was a play on the flavour text, in 'High arcane power' as well as mind manipulation (Going alongside the chance for Special Attack drops). Saburea, I hoped, would be a difficult to obtain speciality with a unique punch.
Like I said, you can try for something, but luster purge really does not look likely. This is not even a psychic type.

So.. I don't know if I'm missing it, but I've read the first post a good fifty times making this little guy, and as far as I can tell the level needed -> XP needed hitch isn't noted? I don't have a problem with a high-level evolution, I'd do so anyway, but I don't think what you're talking about is 'official'.
It's not noted because you're not asked to give the number of experience points needed for a level-up evolution, just the level. The number of experience points needed to complete the evolution, if it differs from the default, is indeed based on this value. It is assumed that if a pokémon is supposed to be hard to evolve, then the level at which it evolves would naturally be high. It doesn't make any sense to me for someone to say, "Well, this should evolve at around level 20, but for the purposes of this game it should require the maximum possible experience for something of its evolutionary stage." You don't need to include anything about the experience points needed to evolve in your submission.

This should be fine as is, once you get the last sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom