• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

~The Eeveelution Club~

Would you like Umbreon style to be just light blue and dark or have yellow/gold as one of the colour

• Just light blue and dark blue

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Dark blue and yellow/gold

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Re: The Eeveelution Club~

*joining*
Well, Eeveelutions are very cute indeed.
Eevee rocks!
I like Espeon the best, though. :p And Jolteon the least. Jolteon's far too spiky.

I have no idea what I like the least. Probably Leafeon, because I'm not too fond of Grass-types.

Ayame you are in. Espeon is so the best Eeveelution, no real competition apart from Glaceon and prehaps Umbreon.

Members list [25 members]
-EeveeSkitty [Owner]
-Shadowstar [Co-Owner]
-Dark Butterfly
-MewXCharmeleonXEevee
-Kriisa Scorcher
-KawaiiKun
-link008
-Bakuphoon
-WorstUsernameEver
-Hikari Nijino
-Jewel Espeon
-Erindor the Espeon
-Vaporeon~
-ChaosTres
-Drifloon Rocks
-Jason-Kun
-Eeveelution
-Full Metal Cookies
-Amazing Sparkz
-Flora and Ashes
-Ruffledfeathers
-Felidire
-White Wolf
-Lavia
-Ayame

Edit: I've forgotten how to make a poll, or can't I since I've already made the thread.

Can I edit in a poll?

Last edited:
Maybe we could rip off an idea from the Obsessive Scribblers and have people draw our Eeveelution pokesonas together, or some Eeveelution art.
:3

Glaceon's abilities, yes. Though the head design throws me off.

Umbreon, ownage. Espeon ownage. The eeveelutions had a good run in Johto.

Had a thought.

What did you do to your first Eevee?
Myself, maybe 9 or so years ago. Pokemon Blue. I found out that tower in Celadon had a back entrance. Climbed up. Well, hey, a free Pokemon. Eevee. Doesn't seem like anything special. (I don't think I was fond of normal types back then) So I used Eevee in battle... and it really wasn't anything special.

I know it took me a while to figure out those elemental stones evolved Pokemon. So yeah, my first Eevee languished. :P

Somehow, I thought Eevee was cool enough for me to get the plushie pictured in my avatar all those years ago. Or maybe it was because the store didn't have anymore Pikachus. :P

It was in Gold that I got my first Eevee from Bill which I happened to visit. It was a girl and when I first looked at it's stats I thought it was SOOOOOO cute so I kept it in my team like forever. I knew that Eevee evolved with either evolution stones or happiness but you can't get any evolution stones before the E4 in Gold so I just went with happiness. I had no idea how to raise happiness so I just took some guesses.

I left my GBA in the charger all night but with the power on because I thought if the Eevee was awake it would be more happy with me. I fed it all my berries thinking it would love me for food. I also did many other stupid things. Finally I gave up and decided to just let it be an Eevee. I carried on with my adventure in Gold. In victory road Eevee was now my highest level Pokemon by far, it's like the solo runs with your starters except I was going with Eevee. I battled my rival before the E4 and after the battle my Eevee was like Lv 50 and guess what~

*dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun, sparkles fly around Eevee*

Congratulations, your Eve has evolved into Espeon!

Yes my Eevee was called Eve.

I had an Espeon for the E4 but guess what, it had no psychic moves. That is why you evolve your Eevee early, so don't do my mistake it is dead. After then...I amnow known as Princess Eve Skittia in memory of my Eevee/Espeon which is now gone D:

The Obsessive Scribblers rip off would be cool even if it's a rip off. I could do something on GIMP. Problem: We have 25 members, that is way too many, we could just draw members that have actually come here and donated posts apart from the joining post.

No posts after this are counted. This is the number of posts everyone in the club has made not including the joining post[the one where they ask to join] which gets rid of lots of people and saves me typing heaps. Everyone is in groups. This list is nothing really, just a plain outline who visits and posts the most and who joins and leaves.

Awesomesaucity
EeveeSkitty: Heaps.

Awesomenocity
Jewel Espeon: 18

Awesomesauce
MewXCharmeleonXEevee: 7
link008: 7
Full Metal Cookies: 6
ChaosTres: 5

Awesomeness
Dark Flamez: 3
Eeveelution: 3
White Wolf: 3

Awesome
Dark Butterfly: 1
Erindor the Espeon: 1
Vaporeon: 1
Jason-Kun: 1
Lavia: 1
Ayame: 1

Last edited:
EeveeSkitty, I like the idea of the Eeveelution Persona and if you draw it I'll colour and shade it like I did for your Eevee and Skitty pic on DeviantArt.

My First Eevee:
I got my first Eevee in Silver from Bill. I am a breeder and like to raise pokemon from the lowest level I can, preferably from an egg. But I didn't have a Ditto or a secong Eevee, so I raised it up and evolved it to Umbreon thinking it was really cool and strong, but found it wasn't very effective and had bad moves. As soon as I got to Kanto, I went and caught a Ditto and bred myself a whole team (6) of Eevees and trained them up till they learned their best moves and then evolved 5 of them to each Eeveelution and kept one as an Eevee. I used my new team to take out all the Kanto gym leaders and the Elite Four and got my Eevee team into the Hall Of Fame.

Well, in Celedon city, I found the back entrance or something in FireRed and saw was happy to get an Eevee. I didn't know it was male, (I forgot to look) so I named it Sierra. Later on, I changed his name to Pheonix. However, when I got my brother to help me level up my Pokemon, he just started a new game. He told me, "I couldn't train them. They were too weak. You can use my Pokemon." I got back at him by doing two things:
-beating his lv. 72 Charizard with my lv. 16 Meowth (I had two FireReds)
-deleting his game data
I then got another Eevee when i started a new game, again male, and named it Veevee. Now, I know about the evolution stones, but I'll evolve Veevee when the time comes. He's already in my team (my team in FireRed: Venasaur, Farfetch'd, Raticate, Hitmonlee, something else, Veevee) and I guess I'll evolve him before I defeat the Elite Four.

^ What a sad sad story.

So people, post your Eeveelution-sonas :D

And about who is getting to be in the picture I'll decide depending on this post count apart from starting post list and how much they actually say in posts, like if they have posted 50 times but have just said yes or no or something simple that won't count.

Awesomesaucity will be in for sure.
Awesomenecity will be in for sure.
Awesomesauce will be in for sure.
Awesomeness has a chance.
Awesome depends.
But it also depends on who actually gives me their Eevee-sona.

Awesomesaucity
EeveeSkitty: Heaps.

Awesomenocity
Jewel Espeon: 18

Awesomesauce
MewXCharmeleonXEevee: 7
link008: 7
Full Metal Cookies: 6
ChaosTres: 5

Awesomeness
Dark Flamez: 3
Eeveelution: 3
White Wolf: 3

Awesome
Dark Butterfly: 1
Erindor the Espeon: 1
Vaporeon: 1
Jason-Kun: 1
Lavia: 1
Ayame: 1

For your Eeveelution-sona you can draw me a rough copy of it or describe it in words or in any way to let me know what it's like. But if it's in words then tell me everything not just 'normal Espeon with a diamond' let me know where to put the diamonds, if to replacew the emerald with a diamond etc...

For the lineart it WILL take years because I can only work on GIMP in the Weekends and I have Chinese school on Saturdays[plus Chinese school goes to 5pm!] so I only have Sunday to do it.

Last edited:
^ What a sad sad story.

I guess, though then again I always end up losing my games somehow.

My Eevelution-sona? Your typical Glaceon only a more crystaline color. Brown eyes instead of the average green. Typically carries around a small, black bookbag around his neck which can be found full of various items such as books, notebooks, pens, pencils, an MP3 player, laptop, and cellphone. Has a Kyogre shaped hat on his head and his...ice-like fur tends to stand up in tufts. Finally, a diamond colored scarf can be found around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom