• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

I thought that it was really interesting that the update linked to about four different stories and everything, I also want to see the rest of said encounter between john and vriska.

i wwould also like to interject and say that my patron troll is vvery baddass.

wwell i think youre one of the few people wwho feels that way about that guy bein their patron troll, as opposed to bein vvery ashamed of him for bein so glubbin pathetic most of the time

wwhy am i not a libra again, wwho can i complain to about this

(Hey, here's a fun activity you kids can try at home: ask Negrek how her fanfic about her patron troll is coming along. She'll think it's hilarious, I promise!)

Anyway, I, for one, am curious as to whether the dream bubble convo between Rose and Dave is meant to imply that Dave will be the one to take the Tumor to the Green Sun instead of Rose, and if so, I'm interested in seeing a little more of this stuff about him sacrificing himself to "escape" rather than doing it completely altruistically. If that's the case then knowing Dave he's probably just saying that because altruism isn't cool, but I wonder.

Anyway, I, for one, am curious as to whether the dream bubble convo between Rose and Dave is meant to imply that Dave will be the one to take the Tumor to the Green Sun instead of Rose, and if so, I'm interested in seeing a little more of this stuff about him sacrificing himself to "escape" rather than doing it completely altruistically. If that's the case then knowing Dave he's probably just saying that because altruism isn't cool, but I wonder.
Yeah, sounds a lot like it.

He also mentions he found going up to the sun better than watching himself die repeatedly. I guess being a hero of time sucks worse than we gave it credit for.

The new update is super cool. I wish there had been something after it though. I didn't know where to save!

Nepeta and Jaspers' conversation was so cute! The end was kind of depressing though, in a way, but also a little optimistic. It was so funny when Nepeta thought that Karkat wasn't aware of her feelings for him, and her metaphors for various things made me laugh so hard. :3

Yo, does anyone here use pesterchum in linux? I installed it, but whenever I try to set my chumHandle, it joins as pesterClient<numbers>. Methinks the error be this:

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'profiles/revolutionaryBiologist.js'

help what do

EDIT: nevermind, got it working. future reference for myself/anyone else that has issues with this again: `mkdir profiles` fixes it. had to `mkdir logs` in the start, too, in case that gives you trouble.

Anyway, joining. I'm revolutionaryBiologist.

Last edited:
I was just thinking about that yesterday! What about I'll host, with just the twelve trolls (sorry, can't keep up with a big game for some reason)?

And this is a bit weird, but seems interesting to me: everyone typing in their quirks! Just for fun, and if people don't want to that's fine. I suppose the colors would be annoying, though, so we don't have to do that.

:33 < oooh!! what a purrfectly amewsing idea!! but if this is for a pawfia-- i mean mafia! game, wouldn't that make it hard to hide the roles??

uHH,,, dOES THIS MEAN WE HAVE TO SPEND THE WHOLE GAME KILLING EACH OTHER,,, bECAUSE, uM, i DONT WANT TO SOUND BORING OR ANYTHING, aND IF YOU GUYS THINK IT WOULD BE FUN, i GUESS i COULD TRY,,, }:) bUT IT STILL SOUNDS KIND OF SCARY,,, nOT THAT i'M AFRAID OR ANYTHING,,,

glub glub wwhat is evven wwrong wwith you guys
that wwould completely defeat the purpose of a mafia game if wwe all had to type with our trolls quirks

but like wwhatever its not like it matters

Great! I'll go ahead and create the thread now, because it seems we'll definitely have enough people.

To BRCB: I'm trying to make the roles as different as pawsible possible, so you can't just guess who the mafia are. The DIY Pokemafias worked out, so hopefully this one will be fine too!

You guys have fun! I haven't really been in the mood for any mafia lately, but I might watch. Guess I'll see how I feel when Negrek finally finishes setting up her crazy Homestuck mafia.

A few months, but I don't think she's been working on it much lately. I'm sure yours won't end up conflicting with it.

I've been thinking of a Homestuck-related mafia game myself, but related to The Felt and Midnight Crew instead.

Back
Top Bottom