• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Well, there can't possibly be too many Homestuck themed games. I'd be up for any of them!
Any universe with such a wealth of characters gets to have a lot of games.

Which is also why we have tons of Pokémafia.

I made an ASB group for homestuckers here, if anyone wants to join it other than Mawile and Mai who somehow noticed it three seconds after I made it :?.
I was going to wait for peoples to make 158 more social groups, but I got bored.

WhOa
ThIs Is MoThErFuCkInG aWeSoMe

Every drawing gets better than the last, I swear. Also, this is my favourite homestuck gif in the whole wide world

tumblr_lobjzwrHvl1qkalpp.gif

I just wanted to drop something off.

Homestuck according to a friend of mine who has never read a single page.

It's sort of amazing she got some of them purrfectly accurate.
Oh, I remember this meme. I like her reaction to Eridan, he really does have a "I'M JUDGING YOU" look...

I tried to get my mum to look at this while I was visiting her, but her reactions were sorta boring. She just kept saying that they were weird looking, ha.

okay, so has anybody else noticed this?

Before John changed his Chumhandle to ectoBiologist it was ghostyTrickster, abbreviated GT. This is the opposite of Dave's Chumhandle, which is abbreviated TG (turntechGodhead). The same can be seen with Rose and Jade's Chumhandles, tentacleTherappist (TT) and gardenGnostic (GG) if you assume the only the only letters that can be involved are G and T.

Oddly enough, something very similar occurs with the Troll's Chumhandles.

centaursTesticle/terminallyCapricious (CT/TC)

arsenicCatnip/caligulasAquarium (AC/CA)

adiosToreador/twinArmageddons (AT/TA)

carcinoGenetisist/GallowsCallibrator (CG/GC)

arachnidsGrip/GrimAuxilatrix (AG/GA)

apocalypseArisen/cuttlefishCuller (AA/CC) (with the same logic as TT/GG)

Strangely enough, with the Trolls, it seems if two troll's Chumhandle is opposite, so are their personalities. Equius is formal, serious, and doesn't swear whereas Gamzee is laid back,silly, and swears quite often. Vriska hates everyone and Kanaya likes everyone. Tavros is nice and kind of dull where Sollux is kind of mean and incredibly intelligent. And so on.

It doesn't seem that these are at all coincidence, but its still pretty cool that he took the time to come up with all of this.

Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe that one fedorafreak has just gotten tiger.

+exposition about the nature of the batterwitch, etc., but honestly I'm more amused by fedorafreak. Even if nothing actually comes of that, the implications/plotbunnies/etc. are far too interesting and/or hilarious to ignore.

Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe that one fedorafreak has just gotten tiger.

+exposition about the nature of the batterwitch, etc., but honestly I'm more amused by fedorafreak. Even if nothing actually comes of that, the implications/plotbunnies/etc. are far too interesting and/or hilarious to ignore.

So Fedorafreak is playing SBURB? Who knew?

fedorafreak was awesomely hilarious there, but I'm disappointed that he lost to an IMP.

I thought you had to be at the top of your Echeladder to reach God tier though? It doesn't sound like fedorafreak is anywhere near the top.

I thought you had to be at the top of your Echeladder to reach God tier though? It doesn't sound like fedorafreak is anywhere near the top.

Since when?
The requirements are to die on your Quest Bed/Cocoon/Whatever with a living dreamself

Back
Top Bottom