• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Well, yesterday wasn't the most eventful Gristmas we've ever had, but in any case it was cool.

As for today's update, Rose falling down the stairs was completely predictable, but still amusing.

Though I'm not personally interested in the rosemary ship, I do have faith in Hussie portraying a decent lesbian relationship and I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate this. Lesbians are already subject to a shitload of terrible tropes like the dead/psycho lesbian syndrome, so they definitely deserve a decent portrayal for once. Kanaya and Rose are kickass, well-developed characters, so yeah. Thumbs up from me! Drunk Rose got a laugh out of me with all her rambling too.

Uh, by the way, did anyone else fall for that fake flash? Please say yes and make me feel better.

Not just back up, but back up with the end of the intermission at last! Whoo! (hi yes i am still part of this club hi)

Which was... um. Aha? Kind of awesome. Anyone know if there's a screenshot of the final stages of the masquerade fightparty? Didn't think to grab one myself and don't feel like clicking through again atm, but I wanna see if there are more awesome costumes.

Not just back up, but back up with the end of the intermission at last! Whoo! (hi yes i am still part of this club hi)

Which was... um. Aha? Kind of awesome. Anyone know if there's a screenshot of the final stages of the masquerade fightparty? Didn't think to grab one myself and don't feel like clicking through again atm, but I wanna see if there are more awesome costumes.

I think the canon Rogue and Mage outfits were in there somewhere.

I think the canon Rogue and Mage outfits were in there somewhere.

Yep! As a Mage of Life, I finally know what my god tier outfit would look like :D

Kratos: Here are just the god tier ones, here's a (pretty small and eh) screenshot, and this has pretty much everything in the flash in the first place if you don't mind/actually want to see the sprites individually. Also there's this but it's earlier iirc.

I really liked the update! The last few flashes have just been ALL MEENAH ALL THE TIME except when you're someone else but ALL MEENAH ALL THE TIME and I just love Meenah so much. So. Yes. Her and Feferi meeting was perfect. *swoonami*

I think I'm going to end up replaying it later so may screenshot

That... was hilarious. Definitely worth the wait.

I must admit that Eridan agreeing to go on a date with Cronus was my favorite part.

To be honest, when it got to the bit with calliope's fanart, I initially thought that meant it was all just a fanfic dreamed up by Calliope. Which would have been a good joke actually, because the whole thing did play out like a fanfic. :P I did enjoy it though.

I think my favourite part was Kankri shrieking I'M TRIGGERED THIS NEEDS TO BE TAGGED and Porrim shoosh papping him. Wow, I have to admit that was really cute, ha..

Have any of you taken the Homestuck title test and land test (you must take the title test before taking this one)?

I just did, and, as you can see by my usertitle and location, I'm the Knight of Doom, and my planet is the Land of Apocalypse and Solitude.

I've taken this title test and got Page of Life, which I rather like!

I've taken thepageofhopes' test and I forget what I got, but I was having a lot of trouble with the land part

I got Thorns and Thunder from elsewhere though so I just use that

Back
Top Bottom