• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

Today is Shrove Tuesday and International Women's Day. Pancakes and feminism, this is the best day ever. <333
one person today mentioned Shrove Tuesday, and another mentioned IWD in the context of "lol a wimminz day what about us guys HUH HUH where's our day HUH". fuck my school. :(

edit: oh and we didn't even get any pancakes today.

one person today mentioned Shrove Tuesday, and another mentioned IWD in the context of "lol a wimminz day what about us guys HUH HUH where's our day HUH". fuck my school. :(

edit: oh and we didn't even get any pancakes today.

That is very sad, but not unexpected. Half the comments on this fantastic vid are people going "Where's International MEN'S Day?" :/

But on the plus side, look at my pancake! :D

So my boyfriend invited me to see "Video Games Live."

Yeah, uh-uh. 8)

EDIT: So yeah I really love my boyfriend right now. Just saying.

EDIT 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: I've just been feeling really fuzzy and happy. Even though I've still got a poem to analyze, I feel positive. Even though most of my friends (and my boyfriend) will be gone this spring break. Mm~.

And also, after my piano recital, my piano teacher is going to teach me how to play jazz piano. I've always wanted to learn how to play jazzy things and I can improvise some, but I'm really looking forward to being able to learn it from someone who plays it well. Slowly but surely my piano repertoire is expanding...

I was singing today and I thought I sounded really good. I usually think I sound horrible. I don't sound like any major artist, but I don't think my voice is inherently unpleasing. Positive view of oneself = good.

Last edited:

I found Maggyo (Stunfisk) on White~ I squealed for almost a minute straight! Now I can start my breeding program, where I will breed a boxful of Maggyos and name them all after foods. :D

My brother called me today. I haven't talked to him in like, a month. Then I called my grandmother on my dad's side, who I haven't seen in years and said Happy Birthday. So, yeah. And my crush likes me back. Fwee~

So my boyfriend invited me to see "Video Games Live."

Yeah, uh-uh. 8)

EDIT: So yeah I really love my boyfriend right now. Just saying.
ooh, I saw one of those concerts in London a few years ago, they're really good. you're lucky to have such an awesome boyfriend. :P

Pink pancakes, how do they work?

I have recently discovered a love of food colouring that will in all probability at best change my urine colour and at worst kill me dead.

Relatedly, I just invented rainbow pancake and it was the greatest thing ever.

(pour the raw pancake mix into an ice tray (works best with the solid ones), then put a small amount of food colouring down the spectrum into the holes, stirring it in with the end of a spoon. Heat a frying pan to a very high temperature, then gently and slowly pour the mix into the pan, disturbing the colours as little as possible)

Also! My family are hilarious and I forget how much I love them. My sister told me about a conversation between our parents, who were looking at home phones in a catalogue:

Marie: Look, that phone can remember fifty numbers... but I don't want a phone that's more intelligent than me.
Steve: So we want a phone that can remember three numbers and sometimes puts cereal in the fridge.

Oh my god, i caught Latios in Emerald version. My heart skipped a beat..

OH WOW, I'm gonna buy super mario galaxy 2 this afternoon. Finally!

My housemate's cameraphone doesn't do this justice, but:

THEBESTPANCAKE.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom