• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

My housemate's cameraphone doesn't do this justice, but:

THEBESTPANCAKE.jpg

:D

*mentally undresses pancake*

Looked more like Uranus to me (the planet).

Despite not having turned in some assignments in a couple of classes, I passed this term. So now I can spend my Spring Break in peace without worry :D.

Dannichu, you should sell Pride Pancakes on the side of the street.

I caught Thundurus with a Quick Ball and I just realized I have 7 Rare Candies in White :D Yay.

Opening night was last night!

we got a standing ovation :D

A forum I'm on had like a meet and greet in last week. (It's an in-state forum so everyone lives rather close. (it's an anti drug group. Straight Edge kind of stuff.)) Anyways it was here in downtown. Like fifty people showed up, all really active members. We all sat in a circle and the admin was like, ok, we have to guess who is who. Some people were easy cause they posted pics a lot, but I never did. So people would describe themselves, or like say where they posted most often, that sort of thing, and the others needed to guess who they were. And that paragraph was a grammatical disaster... ooops.

What was amazing was that when it was my turn. All I said was "Hi, er- I'm not supposed to say my name, so, uh, I like Doctor Who and-" then someone said blurted out "HI PHANTOMX0990!" (my name there). It was made of win.

And that pancake is made of win sauce.

okay so today my friend was freaking out over an awkward text her boyfriend sent her, to which I responded, "I've seen worse." Cue heart attacks, terrified questioning and "THAT FUCKING LITTLE ASSHOLE!" from said friend. So in short I probably should have told them this waaaaaaay earlier.

Also this utterly hilarious thing solely because of the timing:

Jeanine: We're gonna find you somebody! (i.e. a boyfriend)
Kid from the play: *conveniently decides to strike up a conversation with me*
Me: *finishes conversation and looks back at friends*
Said friends: *grinning like hell*

A few hours ago, it was my birthday and it was pretty good. Especially when compared to last year.

I had fun, overall! Got to watch videos with my sister, got a really cool present... got Black... got to see people who I've never really talked to actually post on my Wall on Facebook...

And I even have one more present coming in, from somebody very awesome, surely. This is what I am very excited for.

(I love how I can create really long rambles about how everything sucks in my life, but when it comes to the good things, it's always so short and brief.)

Found my SoulSilver! It was in my bin, and literally about to be thrown away for good. Traded in my DSi yesterday, so while it means I have nothing to trade Pokemon over to White with, my 3DS will only cost £145, with the £30 game! :D

My friend is amazing. I think she's going to try to hook me up with a cute single guy from her school. :3

Oh jolly, I have finally got my 'What color are you?' signature working! Man have I been stuck on getting it right for a long time..

^^Yeah, for some reason my siggy dissapeared for an hour, it was weird.

So something weird happened, and I didn't have to go to school today~~~~~~~~

EEEEEE

I was texting him earlier

And he is adorable

EEEEEE

I love hookups when they go right

Found my SoulSilver! It was in my bin, and literally about to be thrown away for good. Traded in my DSi yesterday, so while it means I have nothing to trade Pokemon over to White with, my 3DS will only cost £145, with the £30 game! :D

I found my SoulSilver, too! I'd been worrying about it for ages, because it's got loads of my good Pokemon that I love on (nearly 50 level 100s!), and it turned up in one of the many, many pockets of the laptop bag I never use. Phew :3

And apparently my housemates envy my mad social skills. Which was nice to hear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom