• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

It was the best weather today, just wonderful. It was a little chilly in the morning, and it rained, though it rained right when everybody was in class so it didn't stop us from having a good day. And then it stopped raining as soon as class ended. And for the rest of the day it was sunny and it would've been a nice walk home if my heel was aching like a mother bitch.

My band just went to our biggest contest of this year and we got straight superior ratings!! :D

One week 'til I see I can introduce my boyfriend to my friends from school. o:
And also I got to help one of my friends meet this girl she'd been talking to on Facebook. I'm gonna be her "cover" and I feel good about myself~ she has a crush on her, but as far as she knows the girl is straight. Which sucks. :( But at least my friend gets to meet her irl.

Also I found this song.

And Sunday was just awesome. I'm still reliving it in my head.

That Lily Allen song is amazing :D

Also, I finally got my braces off, but now I have some stupid retainers. Oh, well, at least I get to ditch school tomorrow to go see Rio. :)

Finally gave a speech (English class) that's been on my mind for the past week.

Also, today was a half day, which exponentially raises my happiness =D

I. AM MEETING. FLAMETAIL. TONIGHT. OH MY GOD THIS HAS BEEN THREE AND A HALF YEARS IN THE MAKING I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER

I sold mah wii...which I was sad about.
BUT WHATS THAT?
IM RICH?
We got £150 for it :'3 Which I thought was quite a lot.

Also my youtube channels got a bit popular recently, which is nice.

IM GOING BIRDING. ALL. WEEKEND. :DD I really couldn't be happier. We're driving to the coast and going to spend the whole time doin' some hardcore creeping!!!

OH MY GOD I JUST CAUGHT ZAPDOS YESS HAHA
*general glee*
(in LeafGreen)
Edit: no idea why I posted this twice :p

Okay, so we're not seeing Rio today. But I still ditched school so that I can watch the newest episode of My Little Pony. And we're picking my friends up from school and we're all gonna sit down and watch three movies: The Blair Witch Project (which once scared me so much I almost threw up), Let The Right One In, and Napoleon Dynamite. It will be epic, and we have pizza a chocolate/vanilla cupcakes with flower rings stuck into them and I WANT THE PINK ONE and today will be awesome :D

Also, I'm already used to wearing retainers after wearing them to bed last night.

Finally! Since my car is in the car graveyard I needed a new one. I've saved up enough and I found my car. And since I know the guy who's selling it he's giving me $500 off! So happy. It's a black Isuzo Rodeo... It's a lot nicer than my old car was.

My boyfriend bought me Super Meat Boy. <3 Like he just offered and shit.

And holy fuck this game is addictive. Almost to the end of the first level.

I swear, I will make it to the end. I will ensure a safer world for Meat Boy's wife/girlfriend/friend-with-benefits.

Last edited:

Just got back from a bike ride. You won't believe how nice the sky looks out here in mid-spring. (actually, it's one of the few things I genuinely enjoy about Colorado)

Ears are still ringing from the cold though :|

Oh my gosh. I just saw at least 30 new species that I haven't seen before, and all in one day! I don't want to go back home tomorrow. :(

IT'S OFFICIAL! I am buying the Rodeo on Monday! So excited to have my own vehicle back, it's not even funny. I will post pics sooner or later. So f'n happy.

It just occurred to me that I can get an emulator and an FFTA ROM and I can play it again!

I loved that game, so freaking much, and it made me sad when I lost it.

So I've been working on this conworld and I'm starting to create the language of its main inhabitants and it's really awesome and fun and yeah!

I sense a new hobby for me! (Not that I have time for new hobbies, but regardless).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom