• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found my long-lost Pokemon: Sinnoh Handbook. It was under my bed.

And the fact that I've recorded Freddie Mercury: Magic Remixed and Queen: Live At Wembly Stadium both twice makes me a happy little girl. Fwee, I get to see my Freddie four times~

I found both my Pearl version and my LeafGreen version!

Now I can get back to my Poison monotype on Pearl, and, well, I don't even remember what I was doing on LG before I lost it but finding out should be fun!

I will hopefully have £170 by Friday

plus Friday could well turn out to be the best day of my life so far :D

edit:
And the fact that I've recorded Freddie Mercury: Magic Remixed and Queen: Live At Wembly Stadium both twice makes me a happy little girl. Fwee, I get to see my Freddie four times~
Jolty has wembley on DVD c:

Last edited:
asfgflsa, I'm working on a picture I'm actually pleased with <3~ I usually get very displeased with my pictures and they hardly ever get complete due to that, but I enjoy working on it :3

I got a new dog. :3

Also, my XC meet went well; my time was 24:40, which is my best by eighty seconds.

I won my first Wi-Fi battle! I was so nervous and tense, but I pulled through (with my crappy, but only, team). I'm so happy!

^ ARGH. Lucky.

Well, I can safely go fwee about my friend not asking my crush out. ^^

I broke my record in the mile and got 8:25 =D

About a month ago we did the mile in P.E. (well technically it was a 1600 but there's almost no difference) and I got 7:11.
And at the XC meet of yesterday my first mile was 7:20.

We also got a new dog Monday :D

Since it is now the 9th, ~*TOMORROW: BEST DAY EVERRRRR*~

also my dad comes back in the afternoon so I can go back to being a lazy git :D 5 days running the whole house is tiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom