• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished my first semester Exams and now it's my birthday.
That's not good enough for a thread, I think. Oh well, it's here.

Storyline.

Two things:

First I was just over my friend's house watching Disaster Movie, in addition to Blue's Clues in Spanish. She was feeling upset and I helped cheer her up, so I was happy.

And secondly, ANOTHER FRIEND MAGICALLY OBTAINED A BOYFRIEND.

i beat the wheel of fortune boss in persona 3 FES!!!

yes, the wheel of fortune is its primary attack and it was not fun. but i killed him! yes!! (here is a video of the fight if you're interested.)

I'm about to watch DOn't Mess with the Zohan with my dad now. ITS A GREAT FILM. I just hope its as funny as I remember it.

I'm going to York on the Weekend to see my friend I haven't sen since I was 7 =D

Also, I made friends with someone I wouldn't normally talk to ^_^ kya~~

^ No, I said that because it was absolutely sudden since as far as I had known before now she didn't even have a crush.

My computer now possesses twice the RAM, for a total of 2 GB. Applications shall tremble before it's might.

And I bought a crazy new graphics card. Games shall tremble before it's might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom