• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRAGON!

ALL YOUR CHARMANDER ARE BELONG TO ME D:

((So that people don't get confused, this is meant to point out that she got a Clone Charmander :P))

Last edited:
Oh, cool! *high-fives Dragon*

I has wantes a clone, 'cause they look like they "drew all over themselves with marker" :)

Are the clones over yet? I wantes one.

As far as I understand, the event's not over yet; Bulbasaurs were given out yesterday, Charmanders today, Squirtle tomorrow, most likely, and the two surprises in the two days after that.

Mewtwo???

JUUGO!!! <3

Sorry, Naruto craze xD
Anyway, I hatched two Staryu eggs in one day and adopted another one. Shiny wanted!! :D

I'll headdesk again if the Corsola steals the Shiny luck...

EDIT: That's two Staryu eggs

Whaaat how did you know about my Charmander before me DDD:

Anyways, yessss~ That's why I said I wasn't going to get a Clone Charmander, it always happens because of the irony. :3

What are the shifty eyes for? I can't hoard all the Staryu xD I guess I missed them in the lab though.

I'm going to try to get as many interactions as I did yesterday! That is, a lot.

That wasn't from the lab.
And there's another in the Shelter that DOESN'T LEAVE NO MATTER HOW MUCH I REFRESH.

Last edited:
I'm back and I'm hoping for an event. I really don't care which one I get since I like them all about the same.

So far, I haven't gotten any eggs from the event. I don't want a Mewtwo or any other legendary, they take too long to hatch and waste a space in your party ):

seems like wymsy gave out mewtwo shortly after squirtle, which was when i was asleep. that was a cruel trick! i had a full party to not get a clone lol, but i guess that's the reason she did that in the first place..

July 15th: Bulbasaur Clone (These breed like a regular Novelty) - 325 eggs
July 16th: Charmander Clone (These breed like a regular Novelty) - 325 eggs
July 17th: Squirtle Clone (These breed like a regular Novelty) - 325 eggs
July 18th: Mewtwo - 750 eggs handing stuff out at 12 AM is awesome
July 19th: It is a mystery
July 20th: It is a mystery

I didn't get any.

I replaced the Staryu egg in my signature with one that I had bred~ Yay! One more Staryu to be shiny!

It's not common around the Pokémon fandom to say you don't want something to be shiny. I hope Latias is normal.

Me neither. But Cryptica doesn't use GPX+ much anymore, and the name is Shiny Butterfree, but I want to change it. How do I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom