• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just making sure, is this a Kabuto?

kabuto_12431.png

Please ignore the Seedot egg below it.

Nope, that's Doduo.

Set is so clooooooooose D: Level 'im up please

SELL IT AND GET AN ITEMFINDER TO GET MORE :D
and anyways, someone can steal your summon
A Summoning Chest has some item, and when you use it, you can summon a Lab Legendary.

i'm pretty sure she already missed the legendary...
and iirc the itemfinder doesn't helm you find summoning items
i sold the only summoning item i've found, it was worth it because the amulet coin is awesome
i also bought the silph scope just to have all of the account upgrades, but now i wish i spent my money on repels..

What do repels do? And yeah, I had waited a while before I gave up searching.
EDIT: 10-15 MINUTES? I could've still gotten it probably... ;_;

WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS CHECKING THE LAB!?
GPX+ said:
Users who have interacted with your Pokémon today - be sure to repay the favour!
otterbeans (6/0), Taliax (6/0), Kai Lucifer (5/5), Jenis90 (2/0), XXXchad (3/0), Rowling (3/0), EVAJ (5/0), silverferret0201 (5/0), Spinoz (5/0), Wulphy (5/0), Silverdrak (5/0), Isilme (5/0), Jay Mase (5/0), gakbert (5/0), Len Kagamine (5/0), Anora (4/0), Kagome (5/0), Chewyurfood (4/0), Kiki Yushima (4/0), indyracer500 (4/0), rabidwolf9 (4/0), feniks (3/0)

that's the most I've gotten in weeks.

Oh. I'm not exactly sure how long I checked, but I'm impatient so it was still probably less than that. D:

I still need clicks for cyndaquil, but none of my others are very close yet. I'm waiting until meowth is lv. 28 to evolve it.

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I've suddenly decided to catalogue every egg and its description. I don't know what the fuck is going on with my head, but I really want to do this.

Yeah, I mostly just wanted to tell you that, but there's something else:

I probably can't do this all by myself. So if you, like, see any rare eggs... I would appreciate the descriptions. Preferably copypasted, so I know they're exact :P Legendaries are especially appreciated.

No, you don't really need to. Actually, I think I'd be pretty embarrassed if someone didn't totally ignore this completely pointless post.

Just so that we don't get any doubles if someone does get bored enough to help in something this pointless and impossible, here's a list of all the eggs I've got so far:

Squirtle, Weedle, Vulpix, Poliwag, Ponyta, Doduo, Lapras, Eevee, Dratini, Cyndaquil, Igglybuff, Togepi, Sneasel, Houndour, Tyrogue, Miltank, Entei, Larvitar, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Ralts, Meditite, Plusle, Minun, Illumise, Carvanha, Lunatone, Cacnea, Corphish, Duskull, Absol, Snorunt, Latios, Groudon, Starly, Cherubi, Gible, Riolu, Hippopotas, Carnivine, Palkia

I'll probably get the descriptions of all the eggs of all the people in this thread, too. It's two minutes to when the clicks reset, so, uh, I'll probably get all of them in two minutes.

Otherwise, Set is two levels from becoming DUSCLOPS 8D

WindRaizou (6/0), Thornstar (6/0), InvaderPalkia (2/2), Amal (6/0), Kettshee (6/0), dgk3593 (6/0), riry (6/0), mehitsme (6/0), karloz (6/0), agjuh (6/0), Android3q (6/0), GrooGruxKing (6/0), sakkarapurg (6/0), Paine (3/0), makcneo (1/0), april44 (6/0), Shuam (6/0), Zael (6/0), Tuketi (6/0), Sike Saner (5/0)
I usually don't even get this many in a whole day. wtf o.o
Hope I don't have too much work whenever I do my click-backs -.-

For Shadow_Lugia:
Grimer: This thing looks more like a hardened blob of disgusting sludge than an egg....
Rotom: A light blue egg with a big orange blotch on the front. Touching it may shock you.
Ho-oh: An orange egg with two bizarre grey patches and an odd yellow beak-like pattern on the front. It sometimes seems like its presence causes a rainbow to appear in the sky.
Happiny: A pink egg with two dark spots on it. It also has an odd marking near the top. It is oddly cute in a way.
Unown: A grey egg with a big white spot on the front. It looks like it'd take a while to hatch.
Croagunk: A grey egg with a big white spot on the front. It looks like it'd take a while to hatch.
Just a few for now ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom