• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that only the really popular people on GPX+ seem to get the amazing stuff like novelty eggs and treasure chest/little man. And I'm not particuarly mad at the mods and admins at GTS+ because they do if as part of experiments unless it's an adoptable of themselves (in which case they get as many as they possibly can). Of course it may just be me and my incredibly bad luck syndrome but it seems unfair.

Or it may be because there's an insane rate for novelties to appear in the shelter and daycare egg chance.

Or maybe it's just that people don't check the shelter.

Anyway, who wants Rotom? Anyone?

It seems to me that only the really popular people on GPX+ seem to get the amazing stuff like novelty eggs and treasure chest/little man. And I'm not particuarly mad at the mods and admins at GTS+ because they do if as part of experiments unless it's an adoptable of themselves (in which case they get as many as they possibly can). Of course it may just be me and my incredibly bad luck syndrome but it seems unfair.

well you got 2 treasure chests before right? most people who get legendaries and novelties spend forever in the lab/shelter, or they're extremely lucky. the admins are cheaters though, they don't really need to have shiny unowns that spell out their username... P:

i just got a gracedia flower... i dunno whether to use it or not because i want money, but i also really want a shaymin...

I evolved Heigaaz. Finally. And Lader, but I don't have a Dawn Stone.

I shoved them in the PC box of death and adopted:

A Weedle!

A Treecko!

And then I had to log off real quick to change computers. Naturally I just typed in "gpxplus.net" so it went to the lab.

And THE HELL out of nowhere:

i just got a gracedia flower... i dunno whether to use it or not because i want money, but i also really want a shaymin...
It depends on what you want to buy and what you already have. If it's regular items then go for it, but a lot of people have beeen complaining about the itemfinder, so go for one of the other two upgrades if that's what you're after. If you're quick and you know it then go for using it, otherwise sell it it for that lovely 50000 points.

I didn't have that dilemna; I got lustrious orbs in both of mine.

It depends on what you want to buy and what you already have. If it's regular items then go for it, but a lot of people have beeen complaining about the itemfinder, so go for one of the other two upgrades if that's what you're after. If you're quick and you know it then go for using it, otherwise sell it it for that lovely 50000 points.

I didn't have that dilemna; I got lustrious orbs in both of mine.

i've already got all the account upgrades lol, so i might as well use it
although i do like repels and i only have the money for one right now...

How much is a kings rock worth?

To buy or sell? To buy it's 3,000 points. Oh, and I got a metagross and a weavile. :D It took me a while to realize I couldn't evolve sneasel into weavile because I had a razor fang instead or a razor claw. @_@

EDIT: WHAT IN THE PICKLE FLAVORED WORLD

And I also found a glameow in the shelter the refresh before it, but I decided to just box it.

Last edited:
So so the Itemfinder isn't worth it? Cause I was gonna get that.. but I could just get the Amulet Coin >_>

the amulet coin is better than the itemfinder
getting twice as many points from clicking adds up in the long ruin and you still rarely find items with the itemfinder

I did not know that by clicking the pokedex in the corner it pulls up a random party...Did you guys?

I've known that for ages o.o

Since I evolved Mist and accomplished another Pokemon from my wishlist, I have adopted a Tropius in hope of a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom