• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of males, considering my male streak, Castform had better be male.

EDIT: YESSSSS LIKE FUCK YES IT'S MALE AND I CAN BREED...the two pokemon get along. crush my hopes, will ya?

Last edited:
Good for you~ I'm still searching the shelter for something decent so I have 5 eggs when I leave for camp. I'll leave one space for the event.

It's a-*shot*

Ina a day, Castform breeds two eggs. Uh, I'll stick with Masquerain.

Last edited:
Got a smeargle egg. =] Been clicking like mad today to try and get the silph scope, and I think I finally have enough. XD

Got two eggs, a Sunkern (which oughta be gone tomorrow. I really should get on the "Worst Owners" list.) and something I don't know.

I has a swablu, piplup, smeargle, eevee, and I think that's a feebas. Left a spot for an event....

I have five eggs with an event-spot.

EDIT: Good God, five eggs? And no Pokemon in the Daycare? Whoa.

Hopefully my hippopotas will hatch before the event. =] I don't really wanna dump poor Yorinish in the pc for weeks again. XD

I have my Cyndaquil and Spoink in the Daycare now, since the last pair finally both reached level 100. I think it was Bravewind and Stormfrost. So I got a Snover Egg.
An event, you guys say? When is this one? Haha, I never keep up with current events '^_^

If the Scyther hatches before the event, I'm putting him/her in the PC right away, until he/she can get a Daycare spot. Hopefully it's a female because I only have two male Bug-group Pokémon. Unless you count Reedwing, but she's staying in my Party till she reaches level 100.
The computer might be unplugged for the next week again, so I have to take advantage of my time and tend to about a million different things right now. Sorry, guys, but your clicks are going to go unreturned for the next week, most likely =/

I'll try to go and click a little now~

I just noticed that both Masquerain are level 100.
Eh, keep 'em there anyways. Let's see if I can make it to the Best Breeders. Heck, in a couple of years I might overcome the Mightyena sex addics.

Eh, Minkow, I'm not sure whether you were talking about the Heracross or the Snubbull egg when you said 'something I don't know' :P

Oh, and I evolved Baruwa, and changed his description and Blade's to fit the evolution. Blade is now in the Daycare.

Damn you i wanted to be surprised but i prolly would've clicked Heratige sooner or later so whatever.

Ah, ah, FEEBAS GET.
EDIT: What's's M to F ratio for Feebas?

Was able to hatch hippopotas, got a porygon (which I have a desire to name Glados once hatched) and a turtwig. When another egg hatches, I will go for a totodile hunt...I want a croconaw.

Damn you i wanted to be surprised but i prolly would've clicked Heratige sooner or later so whatever.

Ah, ah, FEEBAS GET.
EDIT: What's's M to F ratio for Feebas?
Male: 50% / Female: 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom