• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't on for ages and had a full party.

Did I miss any Articuno or Entei event?

*facepalms ahead of time*

Well, at least Sasuke is a Blaziken now because I didn't want to wait half a year, and I deposited Latias.

And why in the world did I get that Cacnea in the first place?

Hooray, my Zapdos finally hatched~ It's nickname means Outburst in English, for lack of Irish not having the Gaelic equivalent of Thunder.~

My Zergoose hatched shiny! O.O

I wonder if it was the set shiny...

What's the chance of a shiny on GPX+? Is it different from the normal games?

So now you be active, or your eggys will die...
Well, technically removed to the shelter, but still. DIE!

I heard that they did that to prevent people from logging in just to get events without actually bothering to hatch them or whatever.

At least it will be heaps easier to get legendaries! :)

The 'egg abandonment' idea is being voted upon and there doesn't seem to be much chance that the original idea will be implemented. On the other hand, your Pokemon can now be dressed up. Not sure yet about about the items that can be bought and equipped. It will be fun to try them on.

After managing to refresh past a slime slugma in the shelter on one fairly recent occasion, managing to refresh past a clone bulbasaur there on another, and managing to refresh past a clone charmander there just yesterday, I was beginning to wonder if I had become hopelessly inept when it came to epic shelter catches.

Then this happened:

I got back into this because of these two.

I also spent all my time yesterday mass clicking eggs for 500 points so that I could get the Flower Stage for my future Espeon.

Speaking of which, I've gotten my first Eevee egg, which I hope will hatch with the right nature and gender.

Wow, have I been inactive (again).
Updates, updates!

My current Daycare Pair is a female Snover and male Larvitar, named Whitefall and Briarstep respectively. Reedwing, my Vibrava, is still in my Party because she needs to evolve. She's at level 42. The eggs I currently have are Gible, Totodile, Scyther, Togepi, and Spiritomb. At least, I think it's a Spiritomb....

In other news, I had five Pokémon in my Party for the last two days of the recent event, but still didn't get anything. Oh well.
Also, I can't seem to figure out how I can evolve my Seadra. Is there a Link Cable item?

That's it for today, I suppose~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom