• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The great splice contest!

Terry. T.

Banned
Another contest. The winner will get a trophy, but it must be good.
RULES~
1. Judges-no entry.
2. Follow the current theme
3. I don't give trophies. I give winner avatars, banners, and userbars.
4. You win-add the item I give so your win is recognized over T-Cod.
5. I give no 2nd or 3rd prizes. You must be first to get the prize.
6. Have fun!
Current Theme-Scratch a ribbon on a Pokémon, the ribbon must be pink if you're a girl, blue if you're a boy. Or scratch Zapdos, Moltres, or Articuno.
Current prize-Userbar
Past winners:
1. Hikari Ninjo's Torchu
Begin!

Last edited:
1) You say that the winner recieves a trophy, but you also say that you don't give trophies out. Where is this logic?
2) Nobody is forced to place the item you give them in their signature.
3) Do we really need another sprite contest? There are plenty for people to enter as it is.

May I enter? Here's my entry!:
picture.php

totosquitsplice.jpg

Ok! I wanna join! Here's my Totodile/Squitle splice, took me a while. Not good at spriting, but at least I tried. :3

I think what Kai meant was that it seemed like you were saying that they had to put the trophy in their siggy.

That's the impression I got, anyway.

3. I don't give trophies. I give winner avatars, banners, and userbars.

if you win you get a banner ect.
hurrah

Winners, with the prize, avvies!
ILike2EatPiez:
thirdbutstillcool.png

7/10. Could do with teeth editing. That wrecked it.
Darksong:
ssecondwinner.png

7.5/10. The colour is nice, but more yellow colours could have made it first place.
Hikari Ninjo:
winnerfirstfirstcontest.png

10/10. Amazing colour and perfect locationing. You've won first prize!

Back
Top Bottom