• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Meeting of the World!

Zero Moment: France
Trixie: Random
Wargle: America MAFIA
Deadfan22: Iceland
Mewtwo: N. Italy
MysticMoon: Russia
Twilight Sparkle: S. Italy
OrngSumb: Greece
Le Sabre: Japan

posting this just because

Oh, I got Turkey as a Random. did anyone else think of the animal before the country?

Does anyone find it not surprising that America was mafia?

Zero Moment: France
Trixie: Turkey
Wargle: America MAFIA
Deadfan22: Iceland
Mewtwo: N. Italy (possible fishing bro)
MysticMoon: Russia (pretty much vanilla)
Twilight Sparkle: S. Italy (possible fishing bro) [only posted to vote]
OrngSumb: Greece
Le Sabre: Japan [only posted to vote]
Edited. Now up to date.

I'm not a fishing brother! It seems obvious, but I was actually quite surprised with my role.

Anyway, if America is mafia then I would be inclined to think that perhaps one of the other Allies may also be mafia. Although that's just speculation, naturally.

Russia seems a little too obvious to be mafia to me? Possibly an alien, or something.

Anyway, if America is mafia then I would be inclined to think that perhaps one of the other Allies may also be mafia. Although that's just speculation, naturally.

I think that may be it, our maybe The United Nations pitted Ally and Axis together on the same side.

Either way, I hate to admit, I never even posted to vote last phase. That was Deadfan, the one who pushed it over 1/2 is now dead. Any reason to think that may have had anything to do with it?

Lucky vig seems likely, Activated Alien also seems just as likely.

Zero Moment said:
I can't help but to see a connection between Mewtwo and Twilight. Perhaps day-after Fishing Brothers?

Ehhh. I'm more inclined to believe vig or alien then Fishing Brothers.

I doubt it was anything specific to how we voted. Abstaining on day one is a fairly common thing, after all!

I'm curious as to why the vigilante shot on night one, though; it's kind of risky, although I guess it does liven up discussion! I would doubt it's an alien, though - the only way it could have been activated was during night zero, and Mewtwo turned up dead so she was likely the mafia kill.

Unless of course our vigilante is just targeting left and right, which is the worst strategy ever unless they're a paranoid gun owner... but Switzerland isn't in this game. ;)

Yeah, this is Day Two, we're losing innocents fast, and I believe it's time for a lynch. So, Mystic Moon, unless you'll be able to explain yourself enough for me to retract my vote.

Hrml. I don't think it's very plausible that Russia would be a vanilla innocent, especially in such a small game, and I kind of want to test out my Allies theory. Sorry, MysticMoon, but I'm going to side with Trixie and vote to lynch you.

Although I do suppose that my role doesn't quite make sense either. Oh, Romano, you loser.

In light of no other evidence, I must side with the rest. MysticMoon.

What do we do if Russia is just a Vanilla?

Hm. I'm not really for voting Moon, but, I guess vanilla isn't a useful role, so I guess I'll bandwagon on the Mystic train.

Vanilla just seems unlikely in a small game unless the amount of action roles is low and it's a high vanilla game. Could be activated alien but that's the chance we have to take. Mystic

Discussion arises; two deaths in one night. One nation puts Russia onto the chopping block, wondering why Russia claimed to be innocent so fast. Russia keeps pleading innocence, but no one is buying it. More nations back up the one that pointed the finger at Russia. Soon, Russia is outnumbered. The other nations set to do the deed.

First, emptying Russia's supply of vodka into his bathtub, filling it to the brim. They then place him into a thick fur coat. Turkey and Greece, setting aside their differences, pick Russia up and place him in the bathtub. They hold him under, bubbles coming up and popping on the surface. After a minute or so, the bubbles stop. Turkey and Greece pull the body up and check the pulse. Their is not one. They let him go and leave him to soak in his favorite drink.

Back in the Meeting Room, the nations are quiet. In front of Greece and Turkey, a towel rests on the table. The nations look between one another, waiting for the note to come under the door. Eventually, one comes. It reads:

Drowning a nation in his favorite drink, really? And one that is innocent on top of that. The Nations on the Outside are losing patience. You must find the remaining ones that want to end you. And fast.

~The United Nations

Russia (mysticmoon) is Dead. He(She) was Innocent.

24-hours for Night Actions

How I keep forgetting that, I'll never know.

early day phase cause i have every night action and i won't be on when 24-hours is up!
Alarms go off, the morning seemingly already here. Each nation wakes, groggy but awake. Morning drink choices are passed around, the final alarm clock or clocks left buzzing.

Once everyone is bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, they begin the head count. The missing nation, and only one this morning, turns out to be France. One-by-one, the nations go to examine his room. Inside, with several knives lodged in his torso, France lies in a relaxed position. A bottle of wine is spilled on the floor, in a pool around his hand. Nothing is found to help figure out if he is good or bad.

Returning to the Meeting Room, each nation sits quietly. The morning beverages replaced with water and discussion seems like it will begin soon. Before that, a note is slid under the door. It reads:​

France was once great. Now, only his cold body remains as a testiment to him. One more innocent is down, the bad still roam around. What are your next steps? France should have never died. The other nations are losing faith in you. Hurry.

~The United Nations

France (zero_moment) is Dead. He(He) was Innocent.

24-Hours for Discussion (or whenever I can get back on).

Back
Top Bottom