• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open The Most Original Sprite Shop Ever

Could you please make an UmbreonHoundoom/Mightyena splice? Pleease? :3 Thanks! ^^

Last edited:
Zackrinian:
Evil scratch request is evil. D:

Mini_Moonwalker:
Aw, no Umbreon. :(

Doing Mini_Moonwalker's first. Sorry, scratches are hard.

Edit: I'm gonna redo this after the scratch. I just wanted to get it done real quick. :x
picture.php

Last edited:
Zackrinian:
Evil scratch request is evil. D:

Mini_Moonwalker:
Aw, no Umbreon. :(

Doing Mini_Moonwalker's first. Sorry, scratches are hard.

Edit: I'm gonna redo this after the scratch. I just wanted to get it done real quick. :x
picture.php

That.
Is.
AMAZING! :D And if you wanna use Umbreon you can. xD But still,that's amazingly fantastic! :D Amazing sprite is amazing. :D

uhh, not 100% sure about how to do this, but can you make me a clamperl with a trapinch on top/by the side? kthnx!

I see you have several requests, so don't worry too much about this one; call it "lowest priority". :)

Anyway, my request will probably involve a completely scratch sprite. Observe the following post:
http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showpost.php?p=407603&postcount=16

See those pictures at the bottom of Franziska and Gumshoe? They're similar to how I picture Skye Namron (a Kirlia) looking as she bursts through the courtroom doors, brandishing a flashlight (her decisive evidence) and sporting a highly enthusiastic smile (perhaps with her mouth open, yelling HOLD IT!). She resembles a normal Kirlia, but she wears a small jacket; as she enters the courtroom, it flails behind her.

My request is for a large (doesn't have to be full-body) sprite of Skye, performing this pose. (Angle is up to you, but a front or a 45-degree-to-the-side shot are two views that look good in my head)

If you would rather not attempt this, or if you attempt it and find it too difficult, then by all means stop; I won't hold it against you. :)

Would you mind doing a couple of trainer sprites for me?

I'd like to use them in a hack I'm making :)

Anyway, a hero that's got a Dark theme and a heroine that has a Psychic theme would be great :D
And, if you don't mind, could you do the other sprites as well?
(Walking, Running, Biking ect)
firehero.gif

firehero2.png

That's everything that would need to be changed. I know its a lot of work, so, if you don't want to, don't do it :)

Could you do a splice of Eevee and Aggron, colored light blue please? It would be either A) placed in my sig as a king, or my avi, with credit of course.

Hey guys, I had gotten grounded, and I'm on my shiny new school laptop, which doesn't have paint, so I'm gonna have to find out someway to pry my bro off the home comp every once in a while. Soo, yeah, whoever still wants their sprite done, reply.

K, I'm gonna start a list. I'm feeling OCD right now.

Teacher9985--Eevee/Aggron-light blue

Teacher9985--Eevee/Aggron-light blue
RespectTheBlade--Altaria/Latias-Latias' shiny colors
Zackrinian--Gallade-flying like Superman

BTW, I actually have most of the Gallade finished from before I was grounded. I just hope it hasn't been accidentally deleted. :x

Back
Top Bottom