• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The NFE Project

Are you interested in participating in The NFE Project

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
As far as I know they're fair game. I mean there's still bugs being worked on but the guy running it says if it exists you have the right to abuse it until it is fixed, unless there is a specific rule against it.

As far as I know they're fair game. I mean there's still bugs being worked on but the guy running it says if it exists you have the right to abuse it until it is fixed, unless there is a specific rule against it.

I mostly meant 'Is there a rule against unreleased dream world abilities in this metagame?'

That pretty much nerfs Combusken. Also it says in the first post specifically that it's a great sweeper "with Speed Boost" but that's not released yet, or is it?

Other than that it's not too much of a problem.

I'd rather have people avoid using these, for the metagame to be the closer possible to what it would look like on real wifi.
Okey dokey. Thanks.
That pretty much nerfs Combusken. Also it says in the first post specifically that it's a great sweeper "with Speed Boost" but that's not released yet, or is it?

Other than that it's not too much of a problem.

It was released as an event, but only as a male, so Speed Boost Combusken with eggmoves is impossible legally.

4th Pokemon!

@Metang
Adamant
Life Orb
Clear Body
252 Atk, 252 Def
Moves: Gravity, Meteor Mash, Stealth Rock, Earthquake
Strategy: Just another sweeper:)

I did sweep like two OU teams but I mean somehow RU has things like Articuno that murder me.

I'm pretty sporadic and I just had my laptop forcibly removed, so to speak, but I should be able to be on for most of the 9 PM-1 AM block going by the US Central timezone, in a couple of weeks or so

I'm in US Central timezone as well (GMT-6). Uh... Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I'm good after 2:30 PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays after 5 PM. And Monday-Thursday after 10 PM. Saturday all day. Sunday's usually too busy though.

Back
Top Bottom