• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Pokemon of the Sky

((It's like Moonlight and Ren are destined for each other! I mean come on, pink/purple eyes, boy/girl, whass making them apart?))

((Also, time back up because of an awesome slumber party))
"Urp... urp..." Mysti said, wobbling on her legs and calling back Flora.

((Time is normal nao.))

Mysti was absorbed in Ohayou's battle.

"Goooo! What's-your-name!" a voice cried, absorbed in Ohayou's battle, "My name is Jax."

She grinned.

A few Rotom fainted from the Ominous Wind attack. Not the one Ohayou was battling though. The one he was battling grinned. "Rooooooo..... TOM!" it shouted before grabbing a rock. It formed some cloud into a hand shape to say wait a second before getting to work. It used the rock to cut a message into the ground. The message read, "IMMA GONNA CUT YOU BIATCH!"

Eric facepalmed. "Ohayou and Rotom go together like Macaroni and Cheese..." he muttered.

"More like a Banana and a braying Weedle on crack," Sinferno corrected, knowing that saying something random was the ONLY way to describe the hyped up trainer

~~~~~

Giratina went around, preparing defenses. If the trainers came, then they would be facing a challenge so great that the average trainer would die trying. Of course, these were no average trainers...

~~~~~

Cyrus let out his whole team, knowing that the Pokemon here would be dangerous. "Alright. Crobat, Gliscor, Honchkrow, Houndoom, Weavile, and Azelf..." he muttered, going over each one. He had ditched Gyarados after finding Azelf. The Pokemon was attracted by his sheer willpower and need for a new world, to the point that it forgave him for tearing off a jewel in the past. This Azelf was no run of the mill Azelf. It was the true legendary one, the one that, with the true Uxie and true Mesprit, has the power to tame Dialga or Palkia. Cyrus grinned. "I do admit that willpower is important. I promise to keep that in the new world. I only want to be rid of emotion, after all. Such a dirty thing..."

~~~~~

The deity pried into the world, curious. "Now, let's see here... Ah, this appears to be a good window..." it said in a quiet voice. It watched. "Hmm... Giratina appears to be setting up defenses. Too bad that they won't make a difference. When all four of those Gods come together, I will be able to sneak in with the essence of Reality. Cryna may have been a bitch, but their Reality shouldn't be too hard to deal with, especially since, unlike me, only its essence will be able to leak through with only four gods..."

((Oh.. um, oh.))

Mysti felt a prickly feeling go up her spine. As if... someone was watching her. Nah, I feel like that all the time. she said as she shrugged it off ((Say that three times fast!)) because she was paranoid.

((Well, I am. ._.))

Jax felt a strange presence. The presence of Lucidia's Pokemon.

"L-Lakinay. HALP!" she screamed, throwing the Pokeball.

Sinferno heard Lakinay being sent out and smiled. "Good idea! That girl who caught Earacor should send him out too. Trust me, this place is dangerous. Before it was sent up into the sky, I visited my sister on a regular basis. Even I was cautious. Here, let me list the dangers..." he cautioned before breathing out hot flames onto a large rock and inscribing it with a map.

"Alright, you will notice that I separated it into nine sections. The outer ring is the cloud ring. This ring has some grass, but is mostly rock. It often has clouds cover it in a thick fog. We are in this ring. The next ring is a gentle plain. It sometimes has fog, but not too often. After that is a sloping ring. There are jagged rocks here and it is treacherous. The fourth ring is a harsh desert. I KNOW Flygon make their home there, as do roving bands of Garchomp. The fifth ring is a rocky savanha, often hit with harsh storms. Beware wild Zapdos. After that ring is a thick forest, populated by strong Pokemon. The seventh ring is a large lake. After that, the mountain. The center ring is the temple, my sister's home. I shall recap in stone," he told the trainers before carving out some more information in stone.

Cloud Ring. Stony, stormy, and foggy
-Populated by: Rotom, Gengar, Aerodactyl. Altaria, Umbreon
Plain Ring. Dryish grass and occasionally foggy. Usually clear
-Populated by: Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Fearow, Bastiodon, Skarmory, Tauros
Rocky Hills Ring. Stony and steep in areas
-Populated by: Golem, Armaldo, Regirock, Skarmory, Registeel, Flareon
Desert Ring. Has harsh sandstorms
-Populated by: Garchomp, Flygon, Regirock, Tyrannitar, Hippowdon, Dugtrio, Sandslash, Steelix, Sandeon
Savannah Ring Tough grasses grow here
-Populated by: Arbok, Rhyperior, Golem, Fearow, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Raichu, Persian, Jolteon, Tauros
Forest Ring. Thick, lush foliage
-Populated by: Sceptile, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Leafeon, Butterfree, Beedrill, Armaldo, Mothim, Wormadam, Espeon, Bibarel, Scizor, Shiftry, Celebi, Shaymin
Lake Ring. Crystal clear water, despite it teeming with life
-Populated by: Kabutops, Omastar, Aerodactly, Cradily, Armaldo, Relicanth, Vaporeon, Starmie, Ludicolo, Kingdra
Mountain Ring. Steep, treacherous cliffs riddled with caves. Similar to Mount Coronet
-Populated by: Clefable, Chimecho, Golem, Crobat, Probopass, Magnezone, Weavile, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Jirachi, Mew, Piloswine, Jynx, Glaceon, Houndoom, Skarmory, Aerodactly, Altaria, Salamence, Dragonite, Metagross, Tyrannitar, Abomasnow, Spiriteon, Draceon
Temple Ring. A perfectly preserved version of the one at the Spear Pillar
-Populated by: The Sky Goddess, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

"Sandeon, Spiriteon, and Draceon?" Eric questioned, "You mean Eevee has three new evolutions here, separated from mankind?"

"Yes"

Taisiya blinked dully. Clearly the information had confused her a bit, and the only words she really caught of it were "the girl that caught Earacor should send him out too", and she did so, looking down at the small god as he looked back up at her before his attention was drawn to the battle between Ohayou and the Rotom and he clapped amusedly.

"New Eeveelutions! That's so awesome!" Jax said squealing.

She ran up to Taisiya.

"Soooo...you're the one that caught Earacor? My friend got Lakinay from a friend." Jax blabber, a mile a minute, "Do you like the Caramelldansen?"

(Told you she was odd.)

The goddess felt her siblings and growled. "Pathetic... Working for humans... Even Sinferno is serving them!" she roared before settling down. She then let out a huff. "Well, I know my siblings. I know how to slow them down. They won't EVER get here..."

~~~~~

The clouds began to whip into a frenzy

"Well damn," muttered Lucidia from somewhere behind the others. "I wish I had brought more balls. I could go on a catching spree here... Well, I'll save them, because there's four legendaries at the top here."

A sudden, brilliant flash of light hurt her eyes a moment later. She squinted her eyes shut, while the wind started to gust stronger than ever.

"Didn't think he could do a Flash this hard," she said, her voice lost in the wind.

Of course, the intense light faded away eventually, with Set's gaping mouth opened as wide as it could go, barely an inch from the faces of the people at the front of the gathering. Even Lucidia, who was quite far away from them, jumped.

She sniggered. Great Astonish, she thought, waiting to tell him that after she got to see the others' faces.

"Oooohhhh! This one is good! Cut... DUIT! BANANA CREAM PIE!!!" Ohayou cried.

Cut rammed into the Rotom, using Thief to steal it's rock, then propelled the rock at it's face with a Charge Beam.
"IMA FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!" Cut yelled to the other Rotom.

"Yay!" Ohayou cried, throwing a ball and Caramelldansening while he waited.

Lucidia's amusement vanished instantly.

"Stop!" she yelled at Sinferno. "What the fuck are you doing?"

((Funniest part is that Sinferno himself just wrote down that Dusknoir don't live anywhere in this region in the wild about five seconds ago :P))

[Yeah, but Dusknoir seem to stalk peoplez :3]

Sinferno stopped. "Hmm?"

~~~~~

The Rotom Sh00p'd da w00p and dodged the ball, leaving it intact. It then cut Cut

Cut Sucker Punched the Rotom.
The Cut was ineffective against Cut, as Cut was a wh00p sh00pin' Ghost type.

"Cut, slow that thing down with a Thunder Wave before it sh00ps the wh00p... again..." Ohayou called, picking up the ball while the attack was... being used...?

Taisiya eyed the highly amused Earacor and groaned before looking at the girl talking to her and sighing.

"Yes, zat vould be me." she answered simply as she looked over at the Dusknoir. So that girl who had tried to kill her Pokemon was here...

Back
Top Bottom