• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Pokemon of the Sky

[You could have left the Suicune alone. They only wanted to race. But no, you HAD to be paranoid :P]

Eric looked at Echo. "Yeah, conserve your energy," he told the addle minded trainer before turning to the god. "Sinferno, give the others a warning Flamethrower. I do NOT want a pissed off Suicune! If they don't listen then, well, at least the Suicune should recognize that we tried to help..."

Sinferno grinned and loosed a Flamthrower at everybody but Echo, Eric, and the Suicune, making sure to JUST barely miss

Caradence withdrew Jamin and asked Entei to carry her. The Entei gave a reluctant nod, and Caradence pet him on his head, mounting him.

At once, they were off!

"I'm addle-minded? ZOMG HAX!!! That fire was hot... It fried mah bananas! ;-;" Ohayou babbled.

"IM CHARGIN MAH LAZAR!!! IM FIRIN MAH LAZAR!!!" Ohayou yelled, starting the onslaught of bananas once more.

Mysti jumped out of the way, being caught by Steel Wing. "Hey! Watwasthatfor? Huh?!
Mysti then recalled Steel Wing, yelled "Look! I hassa one too!" and called out Purification. "Lesse you bet mine! YEEHAW!"

Garzum encouraged Kumo to fly faster.

"We don't have much of a chance of winning, but the faster the Pokemon is the longer it takes to slow down! And it's probably harder to dismount too."

Blade noticed the Flamethrower and told Latias to pull up to avoid it. "Lucidia . . . you can't have possibility of me winning, can you? Fine, then. Latias, after the Protect fades, use another Dragon Pulse on it. Moon, repeat the action as well. We need her to get the idea that I'm not going to mess around this time.

Last edited:
"All right. Pidgeot, after the Latias finishes Enduring, use Aerial Ace on it." He called out Solon now. "You, use Psybeam on it. That way, even if by some miracle it doesn't faint, it'll at least be confused."

Eric frowned. "I think they are having a mid air Pokemon battle..." he noted, before grinning and saying loudly, "Well then, I want to join in! Sinferno, you stay ahead and keep the path to ring three clear. Peace, come on out!"

Eric tossed the Pokeball and hoped on the Togekiss. They pulled back to where the battle was being held. "Peace, quick, Shadow Ball on Latias!"

Ohayou facepalmed as Eric left. When he was out of earshot, Ohayou dismounted Squishy and walked over to Sinferno.

"Sooo... Come here often? Wait... Wrong preloaded phrase... :3. Let's try again. Is he honestly being a hypocrite? I mean, what happened to saving energy? ;-;" Ohayou asked, complete with verbal emoticons.

((The one named Latias))

Sinferno sighed. "I just close my eyes, hum, and go along with it. I also do that when you talk. Speaking of which..." he told Ohayou before he began to hum

Ohayou twitched.

"ADHD LASER!!!" He cried, firing a laser out of one of his bananas.
The laser, of course, does nothing but make you hungry for bananas.

"Oh nos! Backlash!" He cried, picking up a banana and beginning to make nom.

Ohayou prodded everyone's, possibly dead, bodies.

"Oh no, not this again." He grumbled, rather pissed.

Back
Top Bottom