• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Pokemon of the Sky

"It really does. Let's fight back against the lazy hole, I've decided to name it." Blade said, having little to no idea what he was talking about, while ChaosTres was resisting the urge to officially break the fourth wall.

Sinferno looked around. "Wait, somebody posted after Echo?"

[;.; I'm actually lost now XD]

"Echo double posted!" Ohayou exclamificated.

He glanced at the lazy hole.
"That's can be taken many perverted ways..."

"True it can, and you must be sick to think of those ways." Blade said irritatedly, feeling like he was working at a daycare all alone watching over a bunch of 4-year-olds.

Eric sighed. "Let's just... Let's just get going before this rp falls apart..."

He directed Sinferno, and they began to fly for the next ring, ring 3

Ohayou jumped on Squishy.
"The Suicune's head asploded, end of story," He called, ushering everyone forward.

";.; IT DIEEEED!" Mysti exclamified, verbal emotes and all, and called out Steel Wing and followed Eric. Mysti hoped inside that he liked her back.

((I'm reviving the whole "Mysti crushes on Eric" thing.))

The landscape below blurred for the trainers as they went at high speeds. Sinferno was going so fast that he was literally creating a vacuum behind him, sucking along any trainers and Pokemon with him...

And the oxygen in their lungs that is needed to live. Oh well, at least Sinferno will stop soon, right?

((>.> <.< Nope, no trying to kill off the other trainers so that I can have this goddess to myself. Nope, none of that *whistles*))

""Trying to kill us?" Blade shouted out, and made Latí use Surf, which he taught through HM because Latias does not really learn water moves through level up.

"Faster Kumo Faster!" Garzum shouted with a hand in the air. The Altaria acknowledged it with a slight increase of speed, moving higher out of Sinferno's wake.

Mysti couldn't breathe. "Are you trying to kill us?" she shouted at Eric, and she immediately regretted it. Steel Wing flapped his wings twice and she rose out of the vaccum. He then went a little faster and caught up with Sinferno and Eric, whom were directly below them.

Flower folded in her wings about halfway, making herself more aerodynamic, and therefore going faster.

Lucidia, meanwhile, gasped for oxygen as she felt all of the air being sucked out of her lungs by the force of the vacuum.

Flower noticed her grip loosen, and noticed that she was unable to breathe, too. She hadn't noticed, since Latias could hold their breath far longer than humans.

She unfolded her left wing a bit and made a banking turn to the right, where the vacuum was obsolete.

"Thanks, Flower," Lucidia gasped.

Ohayou had already suffered enough brain damage from his random escapades to notice that he couldn't breathe. In fact, he often forgot to breathe on a regular basis.

Squishy, on the other hand, was trying to stay together, the force of the vacuum pulling his particles apart.

(((Hm... I made a post before Ica, but it seems as if it didn't save. Oh well, it was just randomness, anyway... :/)))

Sinferno then landed. Eric began to get off, but stopped as he saw a few Suicune, Entei, Raikou, and Altaria corpses suddenly zoom past, still having momentum from the vacuum.

"...Sinferno, you honestly need to stop doing that"

Since Sinferno had landed, Blade told Latí to use Surf on Sinferno, and called out to Eric, "What the heck was that for? You almost killed us!"

Back
Top Bottom