• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Pokemon of the Sky

Steelwing sloped down, first gradually, then steep. About a foot from the ground, Mysti recalled him, letting her drop those last few inches. "Well, that was about as fun as HELL ITSELF!" Mysti nearly screamed.

"Are you okay? That vacuum almost KILLED us, and you say it was fun as HELL?" Blade yelled out, very annoyed and, for some reason, very cranky.

"Guhhh..."

Taisiya moaned. She was somewhere in the third ring-no... second ring? She remembered getting caught up in a vacuum created by Eric and everything going black, but that was it. How far behind had she been left, she wondered?

"Vhat...?" she whispered upon seeing an unconscious Raikou and Mismagius next to her. Kseniya and Dmitri, she figured by the coloration.

((Haha pathetic attempt to get back in))

Caradence was not wasting her time yelling at Eric, although Jamin was tired because of the vacuum. She decided to switch him to Entei once again, and so she continued moving on, closer and closer to the fourth ring.

((How many rings are there again?))

"Thaaaat waaaaas fuuuuuunnnn..." Ohayou managed to get out, wobbling from his oxygen-deprived dizzyness.

Just before the vacuum finally died down, a magazine smacked him in the face.
"Oooh! Info on the new pokemon game!" He walked in the general direction of the 4th ring, oblivious to his surroundings.

"I meant that in a BAD WAY!" Mysti yelled back at Blade. "And how the heck is HELL ITSELF any FUN?!?!"

Sinferno blasted the surf and growl. "Hey, just because you mortals can't keep u-" he began to say just as Eric grabbed a banana and slapped Sinferno on the nose.

"I NEARLY DIED AS WELL, YOU IDIOT!"

Ohayou stared at Eric, jaw kinda just hanging there.

After several seconds of silence, his thought processes restarted.
"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! You used the Bananaslap! You get a commemorative trophy!"

Ohayou hurled a golden banana at Eric for his awesomeness.

Eric dodged it and sighed. "We should get going no-" he started, but stopped as the earth began to tremble. "What the hell?"

A herd of Golem could be seen rolling towards the trainers. There was at least 50 of them, if not more. "...Fuck," Eric cursed

Ohayou sighed. "Rock Pokemon are EASY!"

"Go, Frost, Cut, Wash," he called, stepping off of Squishy, "You too, Squish."

Once the Pokemon materialized, Ohayou looked at the sky.
"Squishy, Rain Dance then Weather Ball. Wash, Hydro Pump. Frost, Blizzard. Cut, Leaf Storm, then Psych Up to Sinferno or another God."

As the Rotom moved into attack, Ohayou turned to Eric.
Several seconds of awkward silence later, he spoke.

"USE YOUR BANANA TROPHY FOR GOOD!!!!" He yelled, creating an echo and an avalanche somewhere else in the world.

Lucidia stared as the others began to attack the Golem.

Morons, she thought. This is so easy to figure out. Why are they doing that?

"Flower," she told the Latias she was still riding, "just fly over them."

Garzum glanced at the ground. "What rings?"

"Kumo, FLY OVER THE GOLEM!" he whispered to her. "DON'T LET THEM ATTACK YOU."

"Psh, this is one of the few times I have the type advantage... ICA!!! MAKE TEH TYPE ADVANTAGES MORE AWESOME!" Ohayou shouted through the 4th wall.

(((Win edit is win :3)))

Last edited:
(((DX For some reason I thought that was dialogue!
I fail...))) *goes to change*

Caradence was further ahead, letting Jamin and Entei rest for a short moment. She was ready to get going, though, and hopped on Jamin again, letting Entei drowse inside his Poké Ball, instead of outside, where he would slow them down. The Pelipper dodged his way around the beginning of a Rock Slide that one Golem in the back had launched. As Caradence looked back, she felt slightly worried for the other Trainers, but began to head farther in.

Mysti had Steel Wing dodge around all of the attacks. This was one situation she had no advantage.

Back
Top Bottom