• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Volcano

((Sleep made me not be able to get on Sinferno with Eric and Ohayou, may we just pretend I did?))

(((Pokes Ica with a pitchfork (Even though I was there :3))))
"Time for fun!!!" Ohayou cried, pulling five speakers out from Frost's secret compartment.
"Pentagon note!" Ohayou commanded.

The five Rotom all ditched their appliances and possessed the speakers, then drifed to different points of the room, forming a large pentagon.
"Ok, seal it!" he said, as the Rotoms formed a Light Screen, surrounding their enemies.

Ohayou laughed, and began to count down. "7... 28... 1926485... Fire!!!"

The air vibrated as the five Rotom played the brown note.

"I waited two years for this!!!" Ohayou said, laughing his ass off.

Jason's Pokemon took a huge crap, ten intitiated their plan by having Glyde hide on top of the roof with Flip and Flop, and Patrick go inside the Rocket building and having Cutzums hiding in a safe area for a quick heal if needed.

Aria dreamed while she was asleep. She dreamed she was with Onestar again. She ran up and hugged him. "Onestar!"

"Hello again, Aria," he greeted. He grasped her back, and then released her. "Why did you give up?"

"Because I failed again. I don't want to ruin my whole life, so I stopped before it was too late."

"But abandoning your friends will ruin it even more," he replied.

"I can't get them back. It's too late."

"You have me. Goodbye, now, Aria."

Aria saw Onestar fade, and the dream stopped.

Lakinay sighed. "Come on! Let's go find them now!"

~~~~~

Sinferno roared and let loose more flames, knocking out more Pokemon. He laughed heartily. "Way too easy! I should have gone and attacked them long ago!"

[Please Flareth ;.; Sinferno can pwn grunts too easily. He needs a god to face him...]

((*Facepalms*))
All of a sudden Flip jumped on Sinferno and transformed into him. Flop surprised Lakinay and became her.

"Whoo!" Ohayou cried, throwing his arms in the air. "Four gods!"

Sinferno looked at the mirror image of himself. "A Ditto DARES to imitate ME!?" he roared, never having met such a impudent Pokemon before. He let loose a stream of fire that incinerated all in its way... Except the Ditto, whom the flames barely even warmed. He growled. "First Ditto I EVER met who managed to get me right... Hmm..."

Both him and Eric then grinned, and spoke in unison, "This is gonna be fun!"

Sinferno concentrated all his heat into his eyes, causing them to have an unnerving glare. Scary Face.

Lakinay slithered down, then was surprised by an exact replica. "What the hell!?" she shouted out as she let loose a mighty - and cold - ice beam. It barely even hurt the ditto, although the area began to break. Soon, the two of them tumbled down into the main area. Lakinay saw her brother and growled. "SINFERNO! GET AWAY FROM HIM! HE IS DANGEROUS!"

"Lakinay, he is not dangerous. In fact, I like him. He seems like a good human. But first, we have more important things to tend to."
"Like?"
"Like the fact that we have two fakes to defeat in battle."
"Good point..."

Sinferno grinned and looked at the clone of his sister. "Let's take one another's clones," he suggested as he let loose a powerful Flamethrower at the fake Lakinay. The flames managed to singe the ditto badly. Lakinay, meanwhile, let loose a freezing Ice Beam, that rapidly cooled the other ditto and actually made them feel somewhat ill

Flip said in Pokemon, "Darn! They're strong!" She was hurt, but used Recover.
Flop replied, "DUH! They're the real ones!" Flip used a Flame Wheel to absorb attacks and to get heated up again, while Flip went and Hydro Pumped the real Sinferno, with the Water being effective on the Volcano Pokemon. All of a sudden, a Water Pulse came from Glyde, positioned from the top of the building, which was aimed directly at the real Sinferno. Patrick, from inside the building, used Shadow Balls ((o_O)) which went past the wall, and into the battlefield. Meanwhile, Cutzums launched a few far-flinging Egg Bombs from her safe spot.
((Moveset, please? Otherwise this battle won't be as epic with me using attacks that you previously used.))

[Attacks in group]

Sinferno growled as the water hit him. He was getting weak, and he couldn't do anything about it, knowing no healing moves at all. His body was getting cooler. The water only had normal effectiveness against the god, due to him being Fire/Dragon type, but it was still taking its toll on him. Lakinay went into the fray and took attacks for him while Eric healed him. Soon, Sinferno, fully healed with a Max Potion, was ready to battle again. He let loose a stream of fire so strong that the shields on the base began to malfunction and shut down. Soon, molten metal began to drip down. Sinferno grinned.

"You Ditto are going to PAY!" he roared as he let loose a powerful Dragon Pulse. Lakinay copied him, the two attacks combining into one massive Dragon Pulse aimed at the fake Lakinay

((D:< No big weaknesses! Oh well...))
As Flop went down fast, Cutzums threw an egg towards her, and the fake Lakinay was more refreshed now, eating the egg fast. However, Flop was hit hard. "Go on.... I'm a bit tired..." it said, using a Refresh. Glyde used a Water Pulse to Sinferno in retaliation, and Patrick sped from the inside of the building to meet with Glyde on the roof as the walls were getting weak. "Ooooh.... SUPER DRAGON PULSE!" he shouted. Everyone reacted. Glyde, Patrick, Flip, and Flop all combined their energy to make a beam twice as big as Lakinay and Sinferno's, about to hit everyone in their way.
((Why would Lakinay battle against other Rockets' Pokemon?))

Back
Top Bottom