• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Volcano

"Spirit, you are well learned in the ways of the Force. I commend you," Ohayou said, sounding like Obi-Wan.

Blade saw the Hail and Blizzard and repeated his previous command, "Moon, Solon, Latias, Psychic again." and watching the battle from the ice on the ground.

Last edited:
(((Caramelldansening only works on bug types AND if the music is playing. Humans are just stupid that way...)))

(((I just thought of something random about Spirit. If Ohayou were in pokemon form... he would be a Tropius... because Tropius's have bananas...:3)))

Aria turned around and headed back towards the mountains' summit. She hoped that she would catch something on the way there, since most of her recent catches had been frustrating, complete failures.

The Glaceon kept up their attack, but were soon running for their lives

~~~~~

A silver Golem, the silver coming from the mountain itself and having been fused with the Golem over time, saw Aria and began to roll down

Aria screamed, hoping to get out of the way. Moonshadow used Confuse Ray before leaping out of the way. They began to run up the mountain; after all, Golem couldn't roll up hills. Aria ignored the cold that was biting her nose, and she watched the Golem carefully; they were still below it, and it could turn at any moment.

(Oh, okay sorry.)

"Darn it," said Casbah. "it's following us. I have an idea."

He quickly withdrew Manectric and sent out Dodrio, hopping onto his back. "Race around in circles and then Drill Peck!"

Dodrio circled Weavile quickly, and then lunged at it with vibrating beaks.

"So...I caught Regigigas... Score one for Mysti!" she said, running to the Pokeball. She picked it up and put it on her belt. The saw the white Weavile chase Basash. "Hey, wait up!" she called. "White beith a pretty color!"

(If some weak ones are falling behind,)
Blade saw the Glaceon run and he threw an Ultra Ball at one that was falling behind.

(But if that's not the case,)
Blade panicked when he saw them flee. He gave chase and said, "All of you, Psychic! Use it on random ones!" and all of them did so without question.

((OK, not going to post here anymore because a) Not much I can do and b) It's almost over, anyways.))
Jason's Pokemon, not knowing what to do, found a group of Pokemon in the forest, and decided to stay and live with them, becoming wild Pokemon themselves.

[Yeah, I am going to wrap it up. Everybody who is after a wild Pokemon, finish up your captures. Flareth, we need to finish the battle. If it would be easier/quicker for you, we can pm each other a bunch of ASB style commands, and I can write up a post based on that. Also, the Glaceon is going to be an instant capture considering the bashing you have done to them, ChaosTres]

The Weavile blocked each rapid hit with an Ice Punch. His fists were a blur!

~~~~~

One of the Glaceon got sucked in. Due to how weakened it was, it collapsed and fainted in the Pokeball. One of the strongest Glaceon then came running back, growling. She was pissed that the trainer had caught her daughter, and would not leave her daughter trapped in this... this contraption!

~~~~~

The Golem stopped suddenly, using his claws as brakes. He then reaimed, and went rolling again. Now that he was closer, one could see a ton of sharp spikes on him, which would allow him to roll up mountains as well as down

~~~~~

Sinferno got slammed by the blast. He growled, his body still phasing in and out. His body trembled as he charged up massive amounts of energy, letting out a fiery stream of black fire, the fire itself so hot that the air around it ignited and began to form a vacuum, sucking in Rockets and Pokemon to their flaming doom. They felt no pain, as the intense heat melted their bodies within nanoseconds

Lakinay let out a HUGE blast of water. Bigger than surf.

(I kinda want Skye to die. But she comes back in the next RP, in a different way)

Mysti finally got to the white Weavile. "If I can't catch it, I at least want pictures of it..." she muttered to herself. She took out a camera and began snapping pictures.

The Weavile turned, his left eye twitching violently. He rushed at Mysti and slashed the camera in half. Wow, such a pissy Weavile!

~~~~~

Sinferno used one final burst of strength to fire off a stream of hot flame. The surf evaporated, and Skye was consumed in the resulting flame. Even Sinferno, whom can handle temperatures hotter than the sun itself, got burned from the intense heat that was rapidly gaining on Lakinay, before making contact

Blade saw a Glaceon bigger than the one he caught. He said to all his Pokémon, "Use Psychic and pummel it into the ground. We then will flee."
((p.s. I caught a Butterfree and Beedrill in PotPie, so those will be transferred to PotF okay?))

Last edited:
[...I had Spirit added to my party without catching him in another rp. You can add members between rp without issue...]

She used protect, and then loosed a blizzard on all of them

(((PotPie is in no way related to PotV... It's a spin-off.)))

Ohayou, bored because he couldn't help the battle of the gods in any way, sat on top of Freeze and ate a banana.
"Eric for the win. Wooo," he cheered, unconvincingly.

Back
Top Bottom