• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Volcano

((Sinferno's pants? *Stares askance at Echo*))
"Flip, Stomp those bratty Weaviles! Flop, rotate around Ice, Fire, and Thunder Punch! Glyde and Patrick, keep doing what you're doing!" Jason quickly commanded. The Weaviles were now falling one by one, and now there were about 25 left.

After using his attack, Manectric whirled around and used Thunder on the enemies surrounding Eric. He ran, with Casbah, into the battle, shocking Pokemon here and there. At a distance from Regigigas, he released a Discharge at the Pokemon's eyes.

(((When did I say that? *Stares in confusionosity at Oooohface*)))

The Weavile fell, but many more came to replace them

Eric shouted over to Mysti. "Charizard should do pretty well! Regigigas is a Normal Type! Now, Ribbon, Dragon Claw!" Eric ordered. Ribbon grinned as her claws lit with green, draconic flames. She charged straight at the Regi, who was already getting slammed with Brick Break, Mist Ball, Discharge, and Aura Sphere, was about to slap her away when it was suddenly weakened by a will-o-wisp. Ribbon clawed at it and the Regigigas quickly fainted. Sinferno grunted.

"So, you do know how to battle... Very well then..." he grunted as he picked up the Regigigas and hurled it to the side. Its followers gathered around it and tried to revive it. They glared at us, and watched intently. Ribbon turned to them and spoke in Pokemon.

"We had to get it out of the way in order to get at Sinferno. We are very sorry for doing that to your leader," she said. She then was whipped to the side and knocked out in one hit. Eric called her back and growled.

"You stupid motherfu-" he began but was cut off by a powerful roar full of pride and freedom. Lakinay had grabbed Skye and held her fast with one of her ribbons. She soon placed her trainer to the ground.

"Sister! Have you come to help me dispose of these pathetic ants?"
"No, brother, I have come to dispose of you!"
"What!? But, sister!"
"Brother, they beat me in battle, and proven their worth. They are capable humans, and they will defeat you."
"Not bloody likely!"

Sinferno then let out a roar and let loose a stream of fire. Lakinay put up a barrier that blocked the attack, and she responded with a powerful Dragon Pulse. Sinferno incinerated the attack with a mighty Flamethrower that broke through and struck Lakinay. She responded with a quick Recover, and then began to glow. Sinferno growled and slashed and bit her. She soon let loose a ton of energy, having charged Bide. Sinferno yowled and slammed her head into the ground with a resounding crack. She slumped down, knocked out.

"See, sister? Living with this scum of the earth has made you weak! You used to be able to go on for many days, facing me blow for blow. I will free you from their hold, and you will soon be strong ag-GRAGH!" he shouted out as he went flying from a Thunder Beam and several hundred Ice Beams. The Ice Types had saw that we are good, as Lakinay, a caring, albeit cynical, goddess, had defended the humans. Sinferno got up and growled. He soon bathed them with flame, causing them to melt to nothing. Eric growled

"You... You KILLED them for NO REASON!"
"So? You need to kill to survive!"
"...You... Fucking... ASSHOLE!" Eric screamed. He then grabbed Frost and ripped his door open. He grabbed the bombs and grinned. "Hey, Sinferno, how would you like to see a marvel of technology?"

Sinferno laughed. "What? Is it a way for you to be less annoying?"

"No, it is a way to freeze you."
"Impo-GRAGHCKT!" he screamed in pain as he body began to freeze, making it possible to attack him without the help of a god or an army of Weavile.

"EVERYBODY! NOW! IT'S OUR BEST CHANCE! ATTACK!"

"Steel Wing, use Seizpic Toss!" she said, her Charizard grasping the Volcano pokemon and raising it up into the air.

Sinferno wiggled and tosses Steel Wing away, letting loose a stream of fire that melted the very rock around the Charizard

"Spin, Thunder Wave!" Ohayou yelled.
The waves of electricity pulsed in Sinferno's direction, and his body stiffened, making it impossible for him to escape the ice.

"Ok!" Ohayou said, hurling an Ultra Ball at Sinferno.

(((This time I am NOT hesitating >:O)))

Mysti decided that if Ohayou's ball failed, she would throw one. ((Sleep made me miss the last one, but this one's mine!! So if Ohayou's ball fails, I aoutomatically throw one!))

((XD @Mega long post. F*** it, IMMA CATCH THIS ONE!))
"Glyde, Flip and Flop, Giga Impact! Patrick and Haps, Hyper Beam!" Jason tossed out an Ultra Ball at Sinferno.
((EDIT: I suggest you make a list of ball thrown order, as to not lose track and for fairness, but people can only be on the list one time only. E.G., right now would be:
1. Echo
2. Mewtwo
3. Me))

Skye threw the Lakinay a Revive. She let out Auroras. She glowed blue. Psychic. Skye also threw an Ultra Ball.

OK! STOP POSTING SO I CAN TAKE THE BALLS IN!

I ALSO THREW A BALL! NOW I NEED TO CALCULATE ALL THE NUMBERS AGAIN, AS THE ORDER GOT SCREWED UP!

"Wash, use Hydro Pump!" Ohayou commanded.
Wash opened his door, and fired out a huge torrent of water, which bitch-slapped Sinferno.

"Yay balls!" Ohayou said, throwing a ball at the first time it would be fair for him to.

((*Posts, then sits back at computer to quickly post again if no balls work*))
((o_O if no balls work....))
((Damn that's like the thing in PotPie, isn't it...))
((Wait wouldn't it be smarter to post this all in one (())?))
EDIT: Oh yes, forgot to mention that Jason would throw a ball if none before worked :D

(((Ok, here is the list of balls thrown and calculations at the time based on attacks made. Your number must be below 10.

19x6/2=57----Echo
46x6/2=138---Mewtwo
84x4/2=168---o_O
58x2/2=58----Flareth
93x2/2=93----Icalasari
25x1/2=12.5--Echo
92x1/2=46----o_O
17x1/2=8.5---Icalasari

Yes, I got it, no complaining. If this was any other rp, then this post would have said that I threw a ball. I needed you guys to stop posting for a second so that I could finish a post. The formula IS the same as the last rp, but I took out the part about me needing to be 5 or less, as, well, you guys were throwing faster than I could react)))

The first ball hit, and shook once... Twice... It shattered
Second ball didn't even get a chance as it shattered on contact
After the attacks hit, the third ball hit. It shattered as well
The fourth one shook twice before breaking open, Sinferno being weakened
The fifth one barely shook once, thrown by Eric
The sixth one shook thrice before breaking open. It almost clicked, too, but, hey, the attacks were working!
The seventh shook twice before shattering
Then, Eric threw the eighth ball. It shook once... Then twice... Then three times... And clicked. Eric grabbed the ball and grinned.

"I... I did it... I caught it... Me, the burning trainer, caught the burning god, Sinferno..." he said loudly. He let out the Pokemon and used a Max Revive on it. The dragon shook his head and roared, but Eric called him back, then let him back out. The dragon grunted.

"Well, looks like Humans are tougher than I thought..."

OK! STOP POSTING SO I CAN TAKE THE BALLS IN!

(((Can't breathe... laughing too hard...)))

"Yay!!! Now the world can have bananas!!!" Ohayou cried, rejoicing because now there is a balance of power between Eric and the Rockets.

"Frost! Tactic V!!!" Ohayou yelled.

Frost opened and covered Eric in a massive pile of bananas and pies.

"Victory!!!!"

"You mother..." Jason was angry. "IMMA KILL YOU!" he shouted angrily. It may have been the rage; it also may have been the revenge part, but he was confused and wanted to kill Eric for some reason. "Stomp them, Flip and Flop! Patrick, Close Combat! Cutzums, Egg Bomb and trap them in a circle! Glyde, go and grab anyone you can and chuck them into the volcano!"

Ohayou looked at the pissed Jason.
"Hmm... maybe you'll be the one to die, just like Patrick! Spin, Substitute, then Shadow Ball the Latias. Wash, Rain Dance. Frost, Charge. Heat, Snatch then Thunder."

Spin created a doll that looked like a fan, then began charging a blob of shadows. It then began raining, and Heat stole Frost's charge.
With the Charge and Rain, Heat glared at Flip.
"Rot... Rotom!!!" he screamed, releasing a massive bolt of electricity at Flip.

Ohayou, unconcerned about Patrick and Cutzums, looked at Eric.
"Would you mind giving that Sinferno of yours a test drive?"

Sinferno lifted Eric out from the pile and placed him on his head. He growled. "Call off your attacks, or you will die in a bath of fire!"

Eric grinned. "I like the sounds of this god! Ohayou! Mysti! Quick! Jump on!"

~~~~~

Meanwhile, at Rocket Headquarters...

"All units, attack this trainer. Make sure he does not live. Sinferno MUST be ours!" Giovanni screamed into the radio, having watched the battle over satellite

~~~~~

Soon, Helicopters began to appear and launch missiles. Sinferno bathed the missiles and helicopters in fire, but more and more came. Eric frowned. "Ohayou... We need Sunny Day... NOW!"

Back
Top Bottom