• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed The Pokemon of the Volcano

Blade was shocked. It...caught itself... he thought. Oh well. Now I have more Pokemon, right?
((I did not expect it to catch itself...))

"Yes!" Aria cried. She hugged Moonshadow, who nodded in congratulations. Aria picked up her silver Golem's Pokeball. With her two friends, maybe she did have enough confidence to start a new journey after all.

"Alright," replied Eric

~~~~~

On the news that night, a reporter read off of the teleprompter

"Breaking news! The main Team Rocket base was found recently after being lit up in flames by none other than the Burning Trainer himself. When spotted, he flew off on a large, twenty foot, crimson red Garchomp-like Pokemon. This Pokemon has a 10 foot tail, equal to half its body length. The body resembled a Garchomp, except for a few key features. For one, the feet are like a Flygon's. For two, the arms are long like a Hitmonlee's, but appear to be smooth. For three, it has two, large wings, spanning thirty feet. These wings are reptilian, like a Charizard's, but have flames like a Moltres. For four, it has a Dragonite head, but with a pointier snout and no horn or antennae. The Pokemon was last seen headed for an area recently captured by Team Rocket. We will continue to report on this story as more information comes in."

~~~~~

Lakinay nuzzled her owner's dead body, crying. "Skye... I will avenge you... Even if it means the end of time itself..."

Her body turned red with pure fury and malice and she took out a nearby mountain with one, powerful Judgement attack

~~~~~

In the submerged temple, some more pieces began to shift. They filled in the top quarter of the tablet, revealing a blazing dragon - Sinferno - amidst long dormant volcanoes now erupting with the fury of a million Primape...

~~~~~

A year later...

The Burning Trainer and Ohayou managed to finally track down a lone, heavily forested island, where they saw boats lining the shore and a camp a few feet in. Trainers of all kinds were in this camp, telling tales of monstrous Pokemon. Bulbasaurs that were bigger than Snorlax, Cherubi that could crush them by accident, Pidgey so big that even a Lugia would look like a baby chick in comparison. In the center of the camp was a large tent, where researchers were working on gathering data on these Pokemon. On the other end of the island, another camp was set up. It was a Rocket Base. Giovanni grinned evilly as he helped the new creation get up. "Wake up Patrick, and get ready to take your revenge. Get this Pokemon, and you will become whole again, and be able to take your revenge on the Burning Trainer, Eric..."

~The End?~

((O YESH :D Thanks Icalasari. Can I take on a secret Robot-Human identity?))

((O YESH :D Thanks Icalasari. Can I take on a secret Robot-Human identity?))

Mebbeh

Or mebbeh you can suffer a glitch in your system, causing you to think that all humans must die, allowing to kill Giovanni and take his place...

Who am I to judge?

Back
Top Bottom