• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Punishment Game

I charge sv_01 for having a boring signature. You must go live in Siberia. With no coat. And no food. How's that for torture? >:D

I charge Nanabshucle8 with Bringing Peace! He shall be forced to recite the complete works of Shakespeare backwards in an Alabama farmer's accent!

I charge Frostagin for killing my pet cobra Cornelious. Death by penguins!!...On motorcycles!!!
... I see a few references in there to you-know-what, apparently. This makes me feel happy for reasons unknown.

___

I charge thee Coroxn for charging a peace bringer! We all need some peace these days, and you just made one perform a very unreasonable and generally impossible task... ;~;
Your death sentence, you ask? You will have to sit in Busby's chair! And Russia can't be around, either!

Last edited:
I charge Ulqi for accusing a bird as being a flying cat in disguise! I sentence her to eat a bowl of chocolate-covered marshmallows!
Wait, that's not right.
*grabs a new paper*
Feed her to the badgers!

I charge Dar with overworking the poor badgers by having them track down Ulqui using hacking skills. Do you know how hard it is for badgers to hack!? Do you? DO YOU!!!

Your punishment? To flip coins forever until one lands on its side. And no cheating! I'll know if you cheat! It's actually impossible, so succeeding at all qualifies as cheating.

*flips coin*
*lands on its side*
I charge Coroxn for saying it was impossible when it's NOT! You shall bite one finger or toe for the next twenty days!

I charge Dar for attacking Britannia, our allies.

Me: "Put things inside of him!"
Guard: "Nice things, sir?"
Me: "No! Not nice things"

I charge charizardhammer for having lions in a cage, they shall be free animals in my kingdom! *lions kill half of the population* Ummm, well, I like lions better than people anyway.

Oh, right, your punishment. Herhrm, you shall listen to all my examples of different universes. First of all one is just a giant pile of kittens, another is just dust floating around, since gravity works in reverse... oh, and one is just a giant waterballoon...

(Sidenote to Richie: Umm, not sure if I caught that, are you saying I'm creative, not creative or just creepy? :/)

I charge Nanabshuckle with killing an ambassador of the dragons we had almost achieved a stable alliance with! So... Let's send him to a planet that's all shiny and glowy. You know, shiny because of obsidian and glowy because of lava.

I charge sv_01 with the crime of being in a state between birth and death. Her punishment is to be tied down to a wooden chair while the song "Manamana" as sung by the Muppets is on endless repeat for seven days.

I charge Ole with beating me to charging the fool who mentioned glowy and shiny in a forum occupied by Krazoa and PhaRaoH (a glowy obsessed Neko and a wolf/magpie)! Your punishment: you have to keep and hide the shiny AND the glowy from both PhaRaoH and Krazoa, whilst in a car! And not a cool one, either: a crappy Estate Car that no one likes!

Seraph has been charged with plotting to murder the emperor of planet Draconia. Tie it up in that space shuttle whose engines are broken and drag it to that weird anomaly that is most likely a hole in the universe. Gravity goes to the center, right? Its soul is not very likely to survive that...

I charge CH for urinating in a public area. Our magicians will make sure you cannot urinate for another month, and then we'll throw you in a room filled with running taps.

Nanab shall be thrown 1000 years in the future where a 65,000,000 year old parasite destroyed the planet!

I charge Seraph with lighting a house on fire. He will be tied to a pole and set over a fire for a day.

Back
Top Bottom