• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Punishment Game

I charge Dark with putting an image of pit roasts in my head! Thine punishment: Thou must watcheth Shakespeare! All of it! Every film! Every TV piece! Everything!

(Hahaha! I loveth Shakespeare! Though... thou might giveth me too much. Forsooth.)

I charge Yami with not using Blue-Eyes in a pair of pictures where Red-Eyes is used with a white dragon in his signature! The punishment: You'll be forced to endless rematches against a deck that pulls a one turn Exodia! FOREVER LOSING.

I charge ShinyUmbreonX3 of killing my pet Umbreon. I know it was him. He likes Umbreons. Thus, your punishment shall be to be fed to Rayquaza, which I keep in a Master Ball.

(I HATE EXODIA!!! It's so cheap a victory! Destiny Board and Final Countdown are jus as bad, though not AS cheap! They actually take effort!)

I charge Blazer for being in what is possibly a Hack game's Region! Your punishment: To Beta test Pokémon Chaos Black! Don't think that's very harsh? I wish I'd never tried it!

CharizardHammer, guess what? Because your fate is to be eaten alive by Chess Archfiends.

I charge Seraph of using the Chess Archfiends as punishment. Seraph is now dangling over a pit of acid and being slowly lowered in.

I charge Sypl with feeding fellow TCoD members to things! Your punishment: To spend the next week breaking the 4th Wall for my amusement!

I charge Yami Angel Christian for throwing my sandwich out the window! Your punishment: I'll throw you out the window to retrieve it.

Hogia has been found in my fridge with an obvious intention of assassinating me. The nightgaunts shall take care of her...

Hogia is charged with putting bizarre images in my head! (throwing pigeons at cats?) Your punishment: You must obtain for me ALL the Tomb Raider DLC for the Xbox 360! Then, you must acquire all the Gran Turismo 5 DLC!

Long time no see, how about some horrible nightmares?
Defiant Dog! Dare thee drain dem dreadful powers from thine dubious ruler, even daringly diguised?! For this there will be no mercy!
Burn the eyes, tear the limbs
Break the bones, cut the veins
Kill the love, shatter the hope
destroy the mind and drown in hate!!

I believe SquishierCobra was guilty of sneaking into my top secret research center. As such, I order him/her to be brain-erased and then forced to live with my Houndooms.

I charge Blazer with having a secret research facility! Your punishment: I'm going to infiltrate it, not Solid Snake style! Naked Snake style!

I charge Yami with distracting mad scientists from their work and thus possibly endangering the whole universe. Make him a test subject.

I charge Sv for making a Pokémon Professor a test subject! Your punishment: you have to explain Synchro and Exceed monsters to my friend in Cambridgeshire! Sorry, Kira...

Back
Top Bottom