• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The QUILTBAG Club (formerly the LGBT club)

... oh huh, how was that the first I'm ever posting here, when I can't shut up about being trans to literally save my life

well, there you have it, I'm a gay trans girl who is in a queerplatonic relationship and sometimes thinks about possibly being on the asexual spectrum

Wow I haven't posted in here since US States were still legalizing gay marriage.
Anyways, I'm pretty fly for a bi guy.
Any-anyways, a friend has been going through her online transition and it is so. cute. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I respect her privacy but I also want to hear everything-
So started trying out using fem pronouns and changed her nick to Lexi (cute name!), then got a pinkie pie avatar and her username switched to hot pink (cute!), and recently she's been posting about how much more happy she's been with all the changes (AAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Fun story from first grade:

One time i was at a table with my friends talking about crushes and everyone asked me who my crush was. I was like "my best friends sibling" who was the same gender as me at the time. And then everyone was like "no you can't like people of the same gender" and i was kinda sad but then i decided to have a crush on someone of a different gender. Looking back i find it funny that my first crush was bi as hell.

ok this happened a week ago but i was talking with a friend and they brought up that I might be demiromantic and I agreed

so that happened! don't know if i'm gay or bi yet but leaning the latter and it probably doesn't really matter yet anyway

I'm confused, honestly, but not cis nor trans. Maybe more on the neutral area. Though at this point in my life I'm alright with being a female that doesn't present as too feminine.

Edit- If I think about it it's partly body dysphoria and partly I just don't feel comfortable with fitting the mold society has defined for what women are supposed to be like

Also thanks for the reacts :) <3
Yeah, this is still pretty accurate but I finally chose a label. I'm a gender-neutral female and I prefer not to be labeled as woman, girl, or lady. If necessary, I prefer just 'person'.

Hope you lovely people are doing great!

Gender: I really don’t care about it. I happen to be female, but I see myself as a person first, not a woman.

Sexuality: I’ve long felt some sort of affinity for asexuality, although I strongly disagree with the model of romantic/sexual attraction many asexuals use. (I’m sure the model accurately describes some people’s experiences! They just don’t fit mine at all)

Romantic orientation: Guys, girls, and I can see myself liking non-binary people too. I see people as people first, so I don’t care about gender or anything like that.

I spent a lot of time thinking about what love is, and for me it’s just the same things you would feel for someone in friendship (care, affection, interest, etc) dialled up to eleven. Getting into a relationship has also corroborated my previous ideas about how to love and have a healthy relationship, although I’ve discovered it’s a lot harder than it sounds to maintain that standard (though it’s totally worth striving for).

That’s me posting past midnight.

Back
Top Bottom