• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Secret Link

Clue 4 is actually pretty easy to find, if you know where to look.

I actually found the secret link by looking at the page source, then I read the explanations of the clues, went back and found it legitimately.

Just a little fun thing for those who have found the secret link: if you change the file extension from .htm to .aspx, you can see an old version of the secret link page.

I actually cheated.
I found the old outdated secret link, then changed the URL slightly.
Maybe if it wasn't the same random sequence?

One, the big yellow and red thing that says, "The Secret Link" other than that no.

>__> That's the fake secret link. You have to look on the site where it says "clue!" inconspicuously.

I'd try starting at the actual Secret Link page.

>__> That's the fake secret link. You have to look on the site where it says "clue!" inconspicuously.

I'd try starting at the actual Secret Link page.

Oh yay! I found another clue! I knew that one was fake, it said it right on it. But on the new one I found it said something about don't commit a crime? I'm guessing the AAP section?

EDIT: Found the fifth clue! :D

Last edited:
xD can you tell me where the fifth is? I only ever foudn the first, the fake, then the actual link.

xD can you tell me where the fifth is? I only ever foudn the first, the fake, then the actual link.

I don't want to spoil it too much, but it's in the section that you would look in if you, for some reason, got curious about just who would be making all this (a direct quote, basically).
I'm desperate. I've found clues 1, 2, 3, and 5, and I just found clues 2 and 3 today by accident (I was testing out a theory that had nothing to do with the Secret Link). I NEED to find clue 4 and the secret link! I've read through the entire thread SEVEN times, read the About Me section so I could learn what kind of person could be so cruel to me and where they would hide them based on personality, and I checked everywhere by reading, clicking, and ctl + F-ing. I must be missing SOMETHING! I even checked through all the pages in the Marquee of Doom (because that's where I think one of them are), the page that tells you you've beaten the Marquee of Doom, and the Congratulations message you get for submitting your entry into the Rulers of the Universe page four times. Please, help me! (Okay, I may be exaggerating a little bit, but you get the point.)
Edit: And no, I refuse to manipulate URLs. I find that a little too desperate for my taste.

I don't want to spoil it too much, but it's in the section that you would look in if you, for some reason, got curious about just who would be making all this (a direct quote, basically).
I'm desperate. I've found clues 1, 2, 3, and 5, and I just found clues 2 and 3 today by accident (I was testing out a theory that had nothing to do with the Secret Link). I NEED to find clue 4 and the secret link! I've read through the entire thread SEVEN times, read the About Me section so I could learn what kind of person could be so cruel to me and where they would hide them based on personality, and I checked everywhere by reading, clicking, and ctl + F-ing. I must be missing SOMETHING! I even checked through all the pages in the Marquee of Doom (because that's where I think one of them are), the page that tells you you've beaten the Marquee of Doom, and the Congratulations message you get for submitting your entry into the Rulers of the Universe page four times. Please, help me! (Okay, I may be exaggerating a little bit, but you get the point.)
Edit: And no, I refuse to manipulate URLs. I find that a little too desperate for my taste.

Clues 3 and 5 are probably the most useful hints.... especially the last two lines of each.

So the Secret Link is in the Webmasters section somewhere and has to do with the numbers 88 and 31 That's going to help. I thought those clues meant nothing at all. Interesting...

So the Secret Link is in the Webmasters section somewhere and has to do with the numbers 88 and 31 That's going to help. I thought those clues meant nothing at all. Interesting...

If you're a webmaster, it should click right away. Sort of.

Well, I'm not a webmaster. What do 88 and 31 have to do with being a webmaster. And is clue four even important? Or is it just an incredibly difficult clue that means absolutely nothing?
Why yes, I do sound like a picky brat. Don't blame me. I've been searching for a long time, and I must find the link!

Well, I'm not a webmaster. What do 88 and 31 have to do with being a webmaster. And is clue four even important? Or is it just an incredibly difficult clue that means absolutely nothing?
Why yes, I do sound like a picky brat. Don't blame me. I've been searching for a long time, and I must find the link!

This might help.

Back
Top Bottom