• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The SerpentJester brought me!

Pixel Chinchill

Pronoun
he
An old buddy of mine (see thread title) told me of an old forum we frequented. And informed me that, despite times a changing, it was most welcoming and old friends were still here too.

So here I rejoin! I once went by the handle of Shocktail, though Chinchill is my preferred username nowadays. Much like Serpent, I've also come out as trans! So howdy everyone, new and old around here. My interests haven't changed much. I'm still into Sonic but also into Steven Universe, writing stuff, music, and, of course, all things ADORABLE. Oh, also this thing called Pocket Monsters. Very obscure. It's from Japan, dontacha know.

PS: (I heard a certain Foxhog is still around...bring him to me so I can bite his tail. I MISSED HIM SO)

now i get to meme on charlie on yet another platform!! amazing.

go buy some asb mons and put your dukes up! :u

Ah crap I'm so bad at keeping up with introductions

Hi I'm The Omskivar! If you ask some people apparently I'm the Big Bad Omskivar but really it's just The Omskivar. I think I saw your old username in some ancient thread I happened upon? Anyway welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom