• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

*sweats*
*yawns*
*thinks she's forgetting something*
*gasps*
*rushes to do the thing she forgot*

*complains about heat*
*yawns*
*tells Yami that we've had floods recently and this hot weather is kiiinda surprising really*

*laughs at genuine London rain joke made by person in video game*
*yawns*
*sweats*
*does maths*

*listens to GlicthxCity and HappyDragonite/RustyDoodles, whom of which I found out about from AA/Absoul*
*tells Yami we flooded whilst I was supposed to be at school but I was on a trip and when I found out we were flooding I was just laughing*
*laughs*

*wants monday to come faster*
*wants to see school friends*
*sweats*
*sighs*
*sees crow eating pears from tree*
*shoos crow away*

*Points out that you didn't kop for what Yorkshire was like a few years ago when Rihanna's Umbrella was at No. 1, and of course we got sod all in terms of aid from the Southerners...*

*Also points out that Yorkshire pretty much did the best during the London 2012 Olympics, so much so, given how China was stationed up here, we were joking about exporting Yorkshire Air and Water!!!*

*Also points out that that game probably features a terrible English accent as I am still yet to hear a convincing British accent done by a foreigner*

*rants about VBA*
*starts frantically grinding [again]*
*will probably not be on for the next hour or so*
*goes to eat ice-cream to vent*

[No, see my post in the Grr thread; it's about keyboard shortcuts not speed.]

*tells Yami that I've never tried DeSmuMe*
*continues that I wanted to, but couldn't find a reliable site for DS ROMs (the one I used for LeafGreen for the VBA was from a site that didn't have DS roms.)*
*yawns*

*tells Absoul there is a YouTube video on how to esily get ROMs*
*watches a Black 2 Let's Play*
*tries not to give spoilers*

*says I don't trust YouTube besides music*
*says you also spelled easily wrong*
*=Ps*
*yawns*
*reads Bulbanews about BW2 spoilers*

Back
Top Bottom