• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

Re: The silence game 7.0

*Dodges the Kunai and says "Cool story"*

*Picks up a box of pizza and starts to eat it*

*Never threw the Kunai... Neither did I slash with it or anything...*

*I suppose I could fight you for a bit, get rid of some of the rust for when I join the fight with the Fusions...*

*Noms on pizza while doing squats to get back in shape, cuz it's not easy fighting Fusions off all day every day, you know*

*rolls her eyes as she stares at this mysterious glowy dot in the distance. Instinctively she bolts..*

*catches up with the glowy dot and tries to capture it within her paws*

*is randomly reminded of a certain Homestuck character by Seraph's movements*
*slashes at shore*

*Tells Raichi to jus think of an Angel with sharp black wings, glowing red eyes and, since I'm in The Storm mode right now, a Frieza-like line going down from the corner of each eye and meeting up under my chin*

Back
Top Bottom