• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

Re: The silence game 7.0

*Says that it is not, but that it might however have plundered some Supernova stardust sometime, since it's quite a rare, not to mention mysterious and expansive material*

*Points out that everyone's leaving on a flying ship...*

*Also points out that Samantha Terra Locke is afraid of heights*

*The pirate sobers up a bit and says that it would be silly if everyone had to come, and that if they have to he'll have to use his whole fleet, which he does not approve of*

*(Nanab)*
*Facepalms over own stupidity in previous posts*
*Feels a strong craving for pancakes, tries to make some and fails miserably*
*Forces Gaeru to make some for him*

*(Charles)*
*Realises that he is a simply a mental projection of a horrbile stereotype*
*Implodes*

*(Gaeru)*
*Makes awesome pancakes with whipped cream, sugar and strawberries*

*(Orion)*
*Says in a slightly dissapointed voice that the pancakes need more poison*

*Asks Nanab if the ships run on the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!!! BRAWWWW!*

*The pirate interrupts and explains that it/they could never run on such a weak force but, however, that it does require some coordination and social interaction; which one could interpret as "friendship".*

*(Orion)*
*Says that friendship is overrated*

*(Nanab)*
*Eats awesome pancakes, then abruptly throws them away and switches to toast as the sun rises*
*Yells: "Silly ants! Your home is not to be in my home!!" >:o , Realizes what just happened and quietly says to himself "Oh, right, alternate realities. Damn it!"
*Yells to Raichie to look out for the pelican-sharks*

*Yells "PELICAN SHARKS" in Raichi's face cuz she is still staring me down*

(Samantha)
*Thinks: "Holy crap they can fly... NO ONE IS SAFE!"*

(Christian)
*Points out that she can only invade my posts cuz mine is the only mind she can't invade*
*At night*
*Or any time for that matter...*

*says to Nobody that I have no context in this conversation and therefore I'll assume that it is Team Rocket that is about to blast off*

*trolls team rocket*

*Explains that a magical pirate ship floating in the air is about to take off towards Hoenn and that a lot of people is going with it*
*Yells: "Aaaall aboard! The ship will leave soon, so get the fuck on or we'll leave you here ^_^"*
*Asks if anyone wants to play Munchkin*

*climbs on*
*mentions that her boyfriend was a pirate once to nobody in particular*
*oh and yes she would love to play Munchkin*

*Points out that seeing as I'm the only one with any naval expertise/experience, I should fly this ship, or at least show everyone to their quarters*

*points that I have aerial expertise, which is way better than naval expertise*
*sinks the ship so we can get on the emergency airplane*
*navigates the plane*

*The pirate clears his throat to make his presence as Captain on the ship a bit more obvious*
*Explains that the ship is unsinkable by normal standards, then slaps Norm hard enough to make him realise what a silly attempt it was*

*Salutes the Captain, and asks if we're on our way to fight the Fusion Pokémon, or if we're off to give the author of those fics some knowledge on the way ships are!*

*gets back on ship*
*suggests Yami to summon nightgaunts to help him in the fight*

Back
Top Bottom