• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Sound's Specimens

Squish facepalmed. "Ughh.... Let's just get going. I don't want to spend another minute in this rathole!"

Star flinched as Eric screamed. Trying to look as inconspicuous as possible, he carefully scooted away from the angry group of Pokemon. The Charizard with the hammer seemed like she was about to attack, too.

Thankfully, the Xatu managed to calm them all down. Although the Manetric did look a bit pale...

"So." Star said carefully, "What are we going to do with the body? I don't think leaving it here would be a good idea. Then again, we did leave a trail of broken cameras already, so the humans would know that we escaped..."

"Err...I suggest t-that we continue our escape..." Stephan said, stuttering. Taking care to step over the blood the Lucario had left, he quickly began to move on.

Anseyu stood at the end of the hall, watching the other ones. That they cared so much about a mere human, a Rocket no less, boggled her mind. Even if the shooting was a bit much, it hadn't seemed like she had thought much of doing it. It bothered her, but not much.

"We need to go before they find us." she muttered gruffly, before rounding the corner again.

Firaga flew after her, ready to Flamethrower any cameras or trainers. She let out an Ember as a warmup.

Stephan, feeling a pulse of confusion*The mental kind, not the attack* coming from Anseyu, trotted after her. Truth be told, befoer this process, he would have also killed him as soon as he had seen him...but now, he found himself mumbling something.

"...may you find peace, and let your sins be forgiven..." he said, and he paused...and continued moving. Although disturbing, he didn't mind this mental change from one who simply thought only of hunting and survival. Seemingly, the only down side was...the wave of emotions he could smell drifting off the others...confusion, anger, sorrow, love, hate...each driving themselves into his mind. Remembering his blackout only moments before, he drove the thoughts out of his mind and picked up his pace.

Nallina stared blankly at Anseyu, attempting to look away from the rest of the Pokemon. Sidling over, she muttered, "I know. It sickens me to see them so repulsed as well." She quickly dashed around a corridor, nearly missing a passing guard.

"Uh, guys? We've got trouble headed this way in about ten seconds."

(Oh really really sorry for not replying sooner.)

Ziggio kept tackling the glass until it broke. No one else seemed to hear him. he walked out and started to follow.

Back
Top Bottom