• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Sound's Specimens

Eric became invisible and flew ahead of the group, taking out any cameras that may catch them before they could react due to their positions

Stephan, in the lead of the ground bound Pokemon, rounded a corner...and was face to face with a human.

There was a quick, tense moment, before something built up in Stephan's ears...a loud, annoying whine crackled in the air around him, and the man momentarilly stood rigid, before clutching his head in pain and falling over, unconcious. The manectric stared, shocked, at the man, and then at his paws...before he continued running.

Anseyu glanced at the man Stephan had stunned and growled. Not even pausing to do it, she pointed her tail at him and fired quickly before rounding another corner. It did cross her mind that the human might leave a bloody mess and that other Rockets would find it, but that human wasn't wearing a typical uniform from what she could see.

Star almost tripped over the body before seeing it, being too occupied with trying to hit another camera.

"....."

The human was bleeding quite a lot from Anseyu's shot, and Star was careful not to step in any of the blood. The last thing he wanted would be to leave bloody footprints for the Rockets to follow. Stepping carefully over the human, Star started to run again to join his teammates.

Then the human stirred.

The surprised Breloom sent out a burst of Spore on reflex. The white powder settled on the human, and the human stopped moving. Star couldn't tell whether the human was asleep or dead, but, either way, the human won't be moving from this spot for a while now. So the Breloom continued running and tried to shake the image of the bloody carnage out of his mind; he knew that there's probably going to be more of them if he wanted to get out of this building alive.

"At least I didn't throw up..." Star muttered to himself and joined the small group of Pokemon already ahead of him. Just keep on running...

However...when Anseyu fired on the unconcious human, Stephan stumbled, a sudden flash of pain flashing through his mind. He yelped, stumbling, white pain piercing his skull.

"Ahh...what...uhh..." he groaned, fear and pain overwhelming him...he fell over, eyes rolling up into his head.

Squish was grossed out. "Ewww! Did we really have to use blood in here?" she squealed. She poked the human, a took a few steps back in terror. "I'll never get why we had to do THIS. Couldn't we just have confused them?"

Nallina was tempted to give the little brat a Poison Jab to the face, but held herself in check for the purposes of escape. "You have a lot to learn in life, my friend," she commented, charging up energy in her fist as she sprinted down the corridor.

OK, so maybe she didn't hold herself in check.

As Squish fell down because the Poison Jab, she fell down in pain. "Ahhhh.... I HATE YOU!" she said. "LEAVE BRITNEY ME ALONE!" she started fake crying, trying to get people to feel sorry for her. All of a sudden, she started rolling again on her side. "Wo-wo-WOAH!" she screamed. "HELP ME!"
It's a long way down
We so high off the ground
Sendin' for an angel to bring me your heart

The song came through her mind again, and suddenly, she used an Aqua Ring she couldn't control. Slipping and sliding even more, she hit a wall at full speed, and finally stopped.
"Owww..." she groaned, getting up slowly.

Stephan flinched as Squish's temper flared, whimpering from his place on the floor...whimpering, he curled into the fetal position...pain, anger, hatred, annoyance...

Eric flew back. "I got the remainder of the cam-What the hell happened here?" he shouted as he phased back into being. He growled. "WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ME TAKING OUT CAMERAS IF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL PEOPLE AND SCREW IT UP! YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRELOOM WITH YOU! HE COULD HAVE SPORED THEM SO WE COULD RUN AWAY!"

He snarled more, his eyes taking on such an anger that it would make a Gyarados whimper in fear. Anybody even remotely looking at his eyes would be frozen in fear, on the verge of a mental breakdown

Stephan, although he wasn't looking into the flashing eyes, was still on the verge of a mental breakdown. As the surrounding fear, panic, pain anger and hatred clouded in his mind, he gave a short spasm and simply collapsed into unconciousness, mercifully spared from any more of the anger panging into his own head.

Firaga accidently glanced at Eric. But she had a different reaction. She smiled an axe-murderer's smile. She walked up to Eric, hammer held tight.

(She goes crazy.)

Eric watched. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT IF AN EXPLOSION DID NOT HURT ME THEN A HAMMER WON'T!"

He was really pissed off and ready to rumble. He flew right at the Charizard's face, claws out. He went for the eyes

Meda rolled her eyes and tried to grab Eric before he killed someone.
"Yes yes, lets try and keep the swearing to a minimum. Come on, you can disembowel each other when we're out of here and humans can't hear you, 'kay?"

Eric blushed and calmed down immediately. "Sorry Meda..."

Only someone blind would not realize that the Chatot had the hots for her

Squish saw a relationship coming. "Oh brother..." she said, fine now. "Come on, lovebirds. Gotta get going now..."

Meda would've grinned sheepishly if she had a mouth instead of a beak. She turned red.
"S' okay. Let's just go before more humans come. And Squish is just jealous."

Firaga calmed down.

"I just looked into your eyes and then...there's a lapse in my mind." she cried.

Stephan stirred, paws coming to his head as a throbbing afterpain of several emotions flashing through his mind. Groaning, he raised himself to his feet, wobbilly standing straight, and panting, looking ashy and shaken.

"...That...was...horrible..." he whispered, voice shaking.

Back
Top Bottom