• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Splicing Project

Can a human-splice have Pokemon? If so, there's a Pokemon I'd like to have, but it's at home. I shall post the appearance and form tommorrow if it's alright!

Alright, time for Espedile!I'm proud of this one, but I'm also proud of Cyndaganium. I've worn Cyndaganium out, so it's Espidile's turn!

Say hello to Espedile!
Espedile.png

Wait.... Can you take my name off? Sorry. I don't think I'll have enough time to do this.... I'll basically abuse it if I join, so you guys would be better off without me.

I'd like to sign up as another character please.

Name: Roka
Pokemon spliced with: Kadabra and Crobat
Appearance:
KadabraCrobat.png

It needs more shading down low but WHO CARES? You get it.
Personality: Intelligent and wise. Roka is good friends with hikaru because they met after they were spliced. Roka is defensive and only fights if there is a reason.
Team: Warriors
Other: Tripping you up, and confusing those who didn't read the rules:

PAPER PENCIL PEN BOOK SCISSORS ERASER

... :D?

Masquerade's Pokemon!

Name:Espedile, but is known as Psychic Waters at some times.
Gender:Hmmm, a female Espeon spliced with a male Totodile...
Pokemon spliced with: Espeon and Totodile
Appearance:
Espedile.png

Personality:Like Ash's Totodile, carefree, happy happy joy joy, dances a lot, is rarely serious.
Team: Team Rocket then crosses over with Masquerade.
Bio.:Mysti's Pokemon.
Other:Pen, pencil, scissors, eraser, paper cutter, notebook, stapler!

OK nevermind. I actually have time right now, but just might abuse it later. So... yeah. SO SORRY!
In all: I wants to play again please :D

~~~~~~FORM~~~~~~
Name: Forum name- GMS0623/ Char name- Grant

Pokemon spliced with: a Luxray

Appearance: (too lazy to make a pic now, i might later) Appearance: Strong, Black hair, rough face. Leather jacket with the sleeves torn off, as a vest over his dark green short sleeve T. Jeans and a black utility belt with little gadgets and whatnot. black army boots.

Personality: Laid back, always chillin, but also very serious. Strategic and clever. Rouge sometimes, loving at other times. It just depends if u make him angry or not.

Team: Warriors

Other: Only those cool pencils that shoot darts for me...:sunglasses:

Name: Angel
Pokemon spliced with: Espeon
Appearance:
Angel_1.png

Personality: Will be played out
Team: Team Rocket
Other: Can this have been the original Human/Pokemon splice?

Back
Top Bottom