• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crit for my Pokemorphs.
eeveeskittymorphyy9.png

I know the Skitty one has weird hair, I don't know whats wrong with it. And yes I know the tails are coming from nowhere.

Crit for my Pokemorphs.
eeveeskittymorphyy9.png

I know the Skitty one has weird hair, I don't know whats wrong with it. And yes I know the tails are coming from nowhere.

ExampleSkittyEevee2811836862-iaza.gif

I made some edits to yours, I hope you don't mind or anything. x0x But from what I can see there were a few coloration and proportion problems in both images. So when I fixed those which included just scratching both tails and making some minor edits to the ears the sprites come together a lot better. Plus I reshaded most if not all of the dress so it flows with the tail better so it doesn't look like it was just stuck on.

I know. Now. ><;
94.png

40.png

19.png

Revamps! The gengar one sucks balls. Peh.

The problem with your revamps is that the light source doesn't seem to be right (it should come from the top-left) and that that Pokemon sprite itself should be in a position to face the opponent (so in theory it would be facing the left). Some reshading along with fixing the outline (proportioning) would make them better.

=]

I don't think anybody rated or crit'd these, so I'll post them again;
Siniberus7375035015-iaza.gif

.:Phoenixy:.

I like them both, but the neck seems a bit funny to me. I dunno why. BUT GOOD JOB! Better than anything I could do.
My horrible things.
ROTOMROCKET78360.png
Rotom Rocket, I call it.
mele17690.png
Recolor.

.:Phoenixy:.

I saw this on dox. It's excellent! I see the neck thing too, it looks like its pointing in the wrong direction because of the way it's feet are spread apart. But like I said, it's amazing. It looks like it's breathing fur xP

ROTOMROCKET78360.png
Rotom Rocket, I call it.
mele17690.png
Recolor.
...do I even have to mention the opposite shaded antennae things? Also, one of the tusks is not attached, and the top of it's head is outline-less. Nice idea though, even though. The recolor looks good.
Why are people posting here AND the spriters club to get crit?

'cause it's hard to get good crits.

That's the splice you made for The Big Spliceroo! But anyways, I see some flaws:

Some of the outline on the head on the right side is missing.

And that's all I can point out!

I hath made a Pokemorph! The first of mine to ever see the light of the Internet xD

untitled.png

For the tail, except for the lighting bolt, I scratched it.
Crits?

I hath made a Pokemorph! The first of mine to ever see the light of the Internet xD

untitled.png

For the tail, except for the lighting bolt, I scratched it.
Crits?

Huh, I know that's either an Elite Fourian or an Gym Leader.....
Anyway, Good job, exept, lesse, large tail, of course, that is a normal Raichu's tail, and strangly Pokemon sprites are bigger than trainer sprites.
Conclusion: Female sprite, what about a female Raichu tail?
I SUCK AT THISS

PHOEBE. <3

It doesn't seem to have anything wrong with it (her). Though I do agree with the idea that a female Pokemorph should have female appendages. (Appendages? where'd that come from?)

Cute *awws* But for my sprite...

I FINALLY found my first scratch sprite. It's called Purree and I don't think it is much of a fakemon so just a normal cat :D

pureelx8.png

Crit. Critty, critty, critty.

Edit: I have added a badly shaded outline quickly done by the eraser tool. Might of missed a spot or two.

Last edited:
That's a nice cat, but it's either missing a body, or it's missing legs. And the eyes don't look cat-like. But I like that cartoony way that it's styled!

picture.php

It's some kind of scythe monster thing. I'm not completely pleased with it, but since I'm new to scratching, I'll have to be satisfied.
C+C?

Yeah, my cat is a sort of cartoony style. It looks somewhat 2D but most of my scratches seem to be that way.

picture.php

Its really nice for a scratch but I can't really see the outline in Roar of Time. The design is nice and unlike mine is 3Dish. I really can't figure anyhting wrong about it. Might crit more later if I can have more internet time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom