• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Unreleased Video Game Thread!

I agree with Anche and Darkarmour on Scribblenauts. It soiunds like an awesome concept and I want so much to make a giant tsunami wave sweep across the screen.
On a lesser note I'm ectatic about Avalon Code. A DS game with 3-D graphics? I gotta check this out.

(of course, the tsunami kills you too ◕ ◡ ◕)

Ah, Europe? (that bites!) I want it too, but I haven't bothered to go pick it up yet.

Is it me or are they previewing loads of games that are coming out in October/November/December time? Moon. Mario & Luigi RP 3. Mario & Sonic at the Winter Games. Scirbblenauts will probably come out then too.

I'm looking forward to Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

(Also the new Mario & Link titles they're releasing this year. However they plan to top Galazy and Twilight Princess beats me.)

Oh, it shouldn't be too hard. ;)

but what is this Moon i have not heard of it.
"frame rate of 60 frames per second and high-quality 3D visuals"
on a DS? unheard of!

Heehee, somebody reads nintendo power. Or is that just me?
Moon sounds exciting even if just to see the visuals. What would 60 frames ps look like?

Amazingly good my friend. In England we read Ngamer & Nintendo magazine. It looks like a Metroid rip-off. The story apparently is bad but its multiplayer is excellent.

Is no one else looking forward to Bioshock 2? Christ.

Christ.
You're not alone.

You....sadden me. They are reviving such favorites as Clean and Robo-Dedede. Also returning is the helper system, with a major upgrade. The trailer has been floating round youtube for some time know, often with Kirby Adventure tacked onto the title for some reason.

You guys need to download Kirby's Dreamland 3 and Kirby 64 on the VC NOW. They are awesome.

EDIT: The trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZTrqMjTrAk

Clean and the Robo-Dedede are returning from the SNES Kirby games KD3 and Kirby's Dream Course, respectively.
Wat? More infor plz? Is the gameplay like Kirby 64?

I don't have a Wii though. D=

Alright, I thought of two more that isn't even announced yet.

Gold/Silver Remake
MOTHER 1+2+3

These two games have to happen.

I wouldn't know, they haven't even released Kirby Wii in Japan and all they have is a "sometime this year" thing going on. They are probably going to delay it again, but oh well. Can't hurt to be hopeful.

GSDS and Mother 1+2+3 are needed. Mother would have to be released in the US and Europe though.

Back
Top Bottom